• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban for not listening to GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote the person feloth is checking doesn't have to be completely still not doing anything so it doesn't matter if the person is getting attacked it just shows that feloth is protecting the person from a death. Thats what it looks like and i wouldnt expect anything less from him

When im checking someone for using multiclient, and their about to show that I was right and they was cheating. And then some random person come in the screen and start attack one of them. I ask the player to stop, and he dont give a shit and keeps on continue. Of course I will get that attacking player out of my way so I can still do my job..

I gave u 3warnings.. And if you would have just waited untill I was done, if the player was not mcing. You could attack him after! And for your information, if you would have waited you could have seen that the other guy was mcing. ;)

So next time, listen and dont interupt a investigation.

Lol you are really retarded, what if the gamemasters on regular tibia acted like that? Its a game you can't tell people to stop play you retard.

Maybe I was a bit harsh, didn't want to offend you but that was how I felt after reading it ^^.

To Feloth
I don't really think that he understood you.
Guess he tought you are blaming him for mcing, also if he would stop, the guy would probably lose pz and ran away.
Can't you just unban him? It was just misunderstanding...

Znote the person feloth is checking doesn't have to be completely still not doing anything so it doesn't matter if the person is getting attacked it just shows that feloth is protecting the person from a death. Thats what it looks like and i wouldnt expect anything less from him

But didn't the mcers get banned?

And if the GM acted like that to protect his friend, it would be totally wrong of you to kill his friend, then its no wonder that you got banned.

Even though I don't directly agree on the GM's choice of behavior.
But I don't know the situation very well.

Lol you are really retarded, what if the gamemasters on regular tibia acted like that? Its a game you can't tell people to stop play you retard.

Ey Master-Mutta, please stop the insulting. As you are acting stupid.
1. You are totaly wrong.
2. You dont know the situation, so you calling me retard is not in its right position as you are not involved.

For the rest, I did not even know the people involved. So stop the bullshitting.
STATEMENT: IF I TP SOMEONE TO ANOTHER CHARACTER BECAUSE THEY HAVE SAME IP, AND I ASK THEM TO DANCE TO CHECK FOR MC. AND ANOTHER RANDOM GUY COMES AND START ATTACKING THE GUY I TPED THERE.. HE WILL GET BAN IF HE DONT LISTEN TO ME..

Ok, anyone understood that?

We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

I got the feeling that Feloth will lose his position soon he abuse it too much lately

yea but there are wrote 5 rules what i should adhere and i dont broke anyone of tham

I got the feeling that Feloth will lose his position soon he abuse it too much lately

Please tell me when, as I have a feeling ur wrong ;)

And MoruthanixCoron, if u wanna think u can do anything u want and ignore my warning. Go ahead, but your the one banned. Not me =)
Only time I think of this is when I open this thread, my life goes normal except it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back