• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban matheusbolanho

Yah bitch stfu
spam forum ? show me where he spam plz and rly "in your face" hahaha are u like 12?
Do you really want me to show his threads? It will take 1 year to show every single thread he made. If he gets pinged he will make 3x threads about it, when he doesn't get killed by 2 sds in wm "LOOK IM PRO I USE SSA I TANK ALL" < 3x threads about that, if he loses/wins wm he makes 100x threads about that and then writing 10x threads about his life and his conflict with Prevail or the skateboard gangster.

and what about you?

My first thread since monday bitch yah stfu horse
Do you really want me to show his threads? It will take 1 year to show every single thread he made. If he gets pinged he will make 3x threads about it, when he doesn't get killed by 2 sds in wm "LOOK IM PRO I USE SSA I TANK ALL" < 3x threads about that, if he loses/wins wm he makes 100x threads about that and then writing 10x threads about his life and his conflict with Prevail or the skateboard gangster.

U JUST WENT FULL RETARDSDDS

Back