• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ban not working 0.3.7 SVN Crying Damson 8.6

Freezer

Reaction score
Hiho,
i searched the whole forum for about 2h >.<... I can't figure out how the ban command should work in the 0.3.7 SVN Crying Damson... When I say /ban there opens a "Chat window" but no matter what I type in there, it does not work... says also "invalid action" sometimes while typing sth in...
I hope someone can help me to solve this issue :)

EDIT:

This fancy /ban script does NOT work for Gods! You have to be A GM,CM or whatever...

This is just how I fixed it on my server... Maybe it helps someone.

:)

Last edited:
You should be presented with 3 options, instead of typing in text, double click an option

Repeat until you get to the Edit text screen, and fill out required information

Hiho!
Thanks for you reply. Now I know there must be something wrong with the scripts :S
My server does this, after double clicking the "red dod" marked options.

What could this be?

Attachments

Last edited:
I can't see anything. Could you upload it and use
tags?

Um... accnumber ist not a good idea. And if my staff, who has no access to the database, wants to ban a player?

Staff: "Dear player, please give me your account number, I need it to banish you" :D...

Ahh yes sorry, I mean the players name. I doubt itll work, but perhaps thats how 0.3.7 ban system functions. It may resolve the account by the player name.

Thanks I'm gonna try it, if I don't find a solution. But I'm rlly curios about it :eek:, I did not rlly mess around in any of those ban related scripts.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yea, atleast you have to click my picture to make it big :p

Just use a different ban system. Clearly the script is not good.

I tried it now with a "Fresh, unscripted, direct downloaded" version on my notebook same bug... :/
Could my database be messed up?

Maybe because I'm "GOD"?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! DAFUCK can't gods use this Command >.< wasting 5h to fix this problem...

Nevermind...
I fixed it pffffff....

Worked with a gm...

Last edited:
Back