• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Ban on OldTibia74

Status
Not open for further replies.

isroholm

Banned User
Reaction score
I'd like this being clarified by a staff member. I got banned on OldTibia74 because of "ban evasion" till 5 april even subscribed to otland as a sign of my respect. Guess being banned by Originaltibia fanboys. I've had being my advertisement thread deleted multiple times without any reason specified (no pm or whatsoever).

Hopefully otland isn't becoming the place that it never was: corrupt.

Have a nice day :)!

He wants the reason clarified by a mod -

Oh I thought.. Dm idkwtf this guy wants xd

Last edited:
What are these accusations to ryan of ddos to some servers promoted in OTLand?
Your IPs shows users with ryan and oldera in nick and his banishment still has 237 pending days.
SREbQk.png

I've heard too ryan once ddosed otland

Last edited:
Isroholm = Ryan, (proved by sammyNSC). SammyNSC put up a screenshot of his and Ryan's MSN conversation where Ryan admits that he is Isroholm.

Ban this f*cking Ryan faggot off otland once and for all, sick of him DDOSING ALL(EVERY SINGLE ONE) OTHER 7.x servers.
He even has a botnet connected to his custom client, so when players connect to his server they get automatically connected to Ryan's botnet, which he uses to take down other servers.

This as*hole is advertising HIS servers on YOUR forum while DDOSING other players servers whom advertise THEIR servers here aswell. Basically he is destroying an entire community, without admins doing anything about it.

Today I am going to mail otservlist.org's administrators and tell them about the disgusting situation going on with Ryan. Hopefully they will ban him forever from otservlist.

Some of Ryan Doonark's servers:

Oldtibia.net, Oldtibia.net/highrate
Oldera.net
Wardera.net
Roldera.net
Cpkot.net
holdera.no-ip.org
toldera.no-ip.org
narozia.com

Last edited:
What are these accusations to ryan of ddos to some servers promoted in OTLand?
Your IPs shows users with ryan and oldera in nick and his banishment still has 237 pending days.
SREbQk.png

I've heard too ryan once ddosed otland

Check the IPS on "Ryan The Boss" it's a noob account created just to trash talk. You should know better as a moderator? Also all these rumors where are the proofs of retarded accusiations. Oldtibia is not involved in any DDoS practice, it's illegal. If you guys would actually take the time to research the client (just check the outgoing connections) you'll find out it's not infected in anyway. You guys are scriptkiddies without any knowledge about anything and just respread rumors someone starts without any proofs.

Ryan is an annoying, manipulating kid who should get terminated from the forum

Well, I must say I don't see any reason to ban you, so we need to wait for someone who banned you to answer that.
However, you still have exactly 15 other accounts here, so what's the problem?

Check the IPS on "Ryan The Boss" it's a noob account created just to trash talk. You should know better as a moderator? Also all these rumors where are the proofs of retarded accusiations. Oldtibia is not involved in any DDoS practice, it's illegal. If you guys would actually take the time to research the client (just check the outgoing connections) you'll find out it's not infected in anyway. You guys are scriptkiddies without any knowledge about anything and just respread rumors someone starts without any proofs.

to clear things out, Brandon and me had our 7.4 thais war up for 2 months. 2 months in which we had to swap to Ryans Botnet about 4 times(his dedi company) so we didnt keep getting ddos'd. he kept switching changing ip's and we ended up giving up. Ryan will be terminated. And If i have to find that little scrub I will rip off his cornhole and feed it to the bitxh filthixg him out of her fkxing cxnt.

Seriously. If there is no way to ip ban him my new mission on otland is to ruin his gameplay. Located his ip 2 days ago which went throught 7 ports lifted back to his location without portskips left. anyone up for some botnet in his ass?

Well, I must say I don't see any reason to ban you, so we need to wait for someone who banned you to answer that.
However, you still have exactly 15 other accounts here, so what's the problem?

Access to the donate board and the username.

I have proof that when I added OldTibia on FB gave him a link and it showed up an IP (I will not show it cause of some security reasons) and then I resolved Ryan's IP through skype and they got the same IP. So I am pretty sure OldTibia is Ryan, so there's no reason to explain what your reason to the banishment you have is.
Aswell as you said that its "Noob chars" on Ryan The Man or wtf the name was, it's easy to use CyberGhostVPN isnt it? Or even WTfast....
And yes, I even got proof that its your OT since I talked with RYAN on skype sayin that I coulnt create an account on the website and he started to solve the problem. ANYWAYs the Mods always have an reason to ban your account cause of the things you do against the other oldschool servers or lets say Oldskool as you say, haha.
If he sends a link to you, please do not acces it, he will just grab your IP and start stressing your internet.

Well, just report if there's anything suspicious with him with real proofs, if it's really him he tends to hide his users with proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back