• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban the user above you!

@Dantarrix, Banned because I don't know you, and I'm not even the 100 best one, so don't come from the other shitty forum to help your friend to troll me, you know why? Because it won't work mother fucker. I hope you have fun in you shitty forum with your ignorant friends, I don't map so I can be the best one, I map because I like to map, not like your shitty friend "Bluerockstar" that he thinks he's the best, maybe the best but from Mexicali. And I don't care if I'm the worst, but you are before me the worst.

I will do 2 up not 1 d;

Last edited:
@up: Banned for being lazy :p

@Andy: It's "Ban the user above you", not double up you, and you failed... And you say ignorant to people who has more years than working in OT's and knows very more than you... (You dont even know what means "evergreen" on trees - You know what I'm talking about... ;) )

@Andy Man, Banned for bad mapping.

@UP, Ban By telling the truth,And Ban for clean the floor with Andy Man.

@Dantarrix Wtf are you talking about the trees stuff, however, ignorant isn't the one that doesn't know technology stuff. I'll quote you this phrase,
The human ignorance does not remain behind science, grows as quickly as this.

@Darkressxx1
I map bad but you just map terrible,

If you were Neon, Limos, Blez, Peroxide, Magnetico or more people then I will just accept it, but from a person that maps as shit?

@up
Banned because you have a weird avatar.

@Darkressxx1

I don't want a mapping duel with a faggot like you, as I said, I just like to map because I like it atm of mapping, not like you that you just adore the feedback, between learn some english okay?

You can traduce this at http://traductor.babylon.com

@up: Banned for talking with no sense... Trees are not technology man... Maybe the act of plant trees could be "technological" for you... But the trees aren't...

And the phrase you quote maybe justifies the way you are ^^ :)

EDIT: Nope, it doesnt... We need a machine time and the way to teletransportate particles without losing them to justify your ignorance and stupidity :)

I wasn't talking about the trees, I said "however" and I was answering to your other comment saying you are telling me ignorant when blabla tibia scripting, and I don't know what other bullshit,

PD: I'm not going to comment anymore, if you want me to get mad, well to bad because I won't :/

Back