• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Ban !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammi

Banned User
Reaction score
Code:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Wesołych Świąt

Date the ban will be lifted: 22nd January 2011, 15:00

Banished? for? for message to kula " Good photos on facebook, and u are idiot(notation for free)"...

Kula Global Modelator? Fail !

If the message was "Good photos on facebook, and u are idiot(notation for free)", you kinda challenged us. :p

If the message was "Good photos on facebook, and u are idiot(notation for free)", you kinda challenged us. :p

Second, maybe he thought he would not even be infracted and decided to troll a mod.

Anyway, Kula_ should give him infraction first. I meet with insults almost everyday, and I don't keep warning users for that (I know that I can, but what would it change?), they are almost always upset because of infraction or something. Let's wait for Kulas answer :).

Well, if anyone called me for "idiot" on my visitor messages, you guys would give him a warning, or maybe an infraction, but not a ban thats for sure.. Im not saying that the OP was right, but Kula_ wasnt right too... Thats just my opinion :p

Anyway, Kula_ should give him infraction first. I meet with insults almost everyday, and I don't keep warning users for that (I know that I can, but what would it change?), they are almost always upset because of infraction or something. Let's wait for Kulas answer :).

If it wouldn't change anything why do you give out infractions so often for almost nothing, a?

Well, if anyone called me for "idiot" on my visitor messages, you guys would give him a warning, or maybe an infraction, but not a ban thats for sure.. Im not saying that the OP was right, but Kula_ wasnt right too... Thats just my opinion :p

Yes, and a 2 time already. He don't like me, Previous ban for gg message ...............

If it wouldn't change anything why do you give out infractions so often for almost nothing, a?

Yours 'almost nothing' for me doesn't mean nothing, if user (like you) will follow the rules then there wont be problems. If someone is insulting you in a private, sure you can report this, and user will receive his infraction, but I don't care about warning peoples who insult myself via PM, because there is no point of it (or maybe I don't see that point) for me, it's normal cuz user who has received an infraction is just frustrated. I know how it felt, because I was earier a normal user too. And you are still offtopic, a?

Yes, and a 2 time already. He don't like me, Previous ban for gg message ...............

Especially he shouldn't give the ban because reason was not directly related to the Otland forum (or not written on it) so this ban shouldn't exist (if you speak the truth ofc. , should be better if we wait for the Kula_ statement).

Last edited:
As you can see: "fucking idiot". He was banned on the other account with previous ban also for insulting a moderator. That's why he has been banned immediately.
I don't know anything about banning him because of message sent via IM.

As you can see: "fucking idiot". He was banned on the other account with previous ban also for insulting a moderator. That's why he has been banned immediately.
I don't know anything about banning him because of message sent via IM.

Haha, i have proof. Then ban for what? and 30 days? hmm?

Sammi banished now, for?

If i gather few people to kula losing position, i have opportunities?

// sorry for english ^^

Haha, i have proof. Then ban for what? and 30 days? hmm?

Sammi banished now, for?

If i gather few people to kula losing position, i have opportunities?

// sorry for english ^^

The only one who will lose this fight is you, child. Why Kula would lose his position? Just because he is fair and he fights with such child behaviour as yours?

The only one who will lose this fight is you, child. Why Kula would lose his position? Just because he is fair and he fights with such child behaviour as yours?

Child? hmm, i have 18 years old, u 15, 16?

Why loss? banished for free? for prv msg or gg msg?

Child? hmm, i have 18 years old, u 15, 16?

Why loss? banished for free? for prv msg or gg msg?

It doesn't matter if you are older than me or not, your behaviour is childish anyway. Grow up then come back to argue. And no, I'm not neither 15 or 16.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you are older than me or not, your behaviour is childish anyway. Grow up then come back to argue. And no, I'm not neither 15 or 16.

Anyway, the matter does not concern you then Bye, bye.

//I'm passing your posts.

Anyway, the matter does not concern you then Bye, bye.

//I'm passing your posts.
It can concern to any user since this is a public forum and users have the right to express their opinions. I recommend you to stop your childish behaviour and start following the rules, instead of making this nonsense feedback a circus for your offtopic entertainment.

It can concern to any user since this is a public forum and users have the right to express their opinions. I recommend you to stop your childish behaviour and start following the rules, instead of making this nonsense feedback a circus for your offtopic entertainment.

Cool but prv msg or gg msg, and ban? allowed?

Don Danielo And Sammy, This is good moderators on polish board, but kula_ no !

Lol. Everything is explained I think. We have already saw that he's creating accounts dedicated to Kula_, what a child... please think before you write new complaint. No comments on your behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back