• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban

DanJ93

Reaction score
Hello i have got banned at Dec 19 2014, for cassino depot (i use this shit only one day).
How much i must wait to GM can unban me?
Look now in Yalahar dp, 80% are blocked by cassino chars

Many people have been deleted for hosting a cassino at depots and as it's illegal (just take a look at the rules) I hope you were deleted aswell since you obviously deserve it. Doesn't matter how long you used the script or w/e but I'm guessing you got deleted since if you're not deleted I think the max. amount of days you can be banned is 7 (?). Or atleast somewhere near that number.

I hope that they all that you use this type of games to steal the money from the people are punished definitively.
Before initiating the game I you remember that you have a few rules that to agree, if you have not fulfilled them you do not come to complain now on the warning that gave you before.

Crying is free friend, the next time reads the rules before starting play.

Back