• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Baned server No reason

Elexonic

Reaction score
my server has been banned for no reason today.
as I have a set of players afk and offline players show, besides the otservlist .. show only online gamers.
That has been the ban?
I want a reason.
you need something more or what?

shylera.servegame.com

walkingdragon:

but I'm not falsifying any information.
I am putting online players.
and besides I am putting aside offline players, besides that offline players .. not shown in the otservlist.

walkingdragon:

but I'm not falsifying any information.
I am putting online players.
and besides I am putting aside offline players, besides that offline players .. not shown in the otservlist.

Take your time and rewrite this post, it doesn't make any sense.

Translator S=

The problem is that I banearon without reason, as I have the afk system installed.
and I think with this .. should you not to ban ..and less with 100 players online..
I THINK..

The otservers has decreased at otservlist due to ban, what reason spoofing data. WTH cant xinn explain better than spoofing data, why not a warning or something -.-

Code:
There are 32965 players online on 994 servers
Last Update: May 27, 2012, 9:34 pm 

We have 2419 servers in our database
Current Time: May 27, 2012, 9:35 pm

Tibialist.com - Open Tibia Server List - Got no rules about cheating with players.
Code:
There are 56911 players online on 1307 servers.

We have 30154 servers in our database.

The otservers has decreased at otservlist due to ban, what reason spoofing data. WTH cant xinn explain better than spoofing data, why not a warning or something -.-

Code:
There are 32965 players online on 994 servers
Last Update: May 27, 2012, 9:34 pm 

We have 2419 servers in our database
Current Time: May 27, 2012, 9:35 pm

Tibialist.com - Open Tibia Server List - Got no rules about cheating with players.
Code:
There are 56911 players online on 1307 servers.

We have 30154 servers in our database.

Wow, Tibialist.com has a TON of spoofers.

For example: zezeniaonline.com Zezenia Online 438 (600) / 950 1x 3599 H e 34 m Optional PvP Tibia n/a

Spoof plx

according to me is .. if I have the afk system .. and show the players offline, not to criminalize me should
Well if they ban over the servers trying to meet that standard, should be banned for 95%.

Back