• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banished For Training - Banido por Treinar.

Pedaum

Reaction score
Português:Ontem estava no meu char de bot treinando ML quando do nada me reparo com minha conta banida, quando fui ver meu outro char banido também por está de bot caçando, não sei oque eu tava fazendo de errado em está botiando!, não estou prejudicando nenhuma pessoa e não to infligindo as regras!, pessoas trapa hunting, fazem trap red, muitas outras coisas ilegais e eu apenas por está treinando ML fui banido e outra conta nada haver foi banida junto, eu estava em outro char quando me deparei com o banimento da conta e quando vi tinha uma pessoa ao meu lado que também estava treinando ML só apos eu comunicar foi banido também, mais afinal oque tem de mais em treinar ML ou usar bot para hunting? isso é um otserve que permite isso , se não fosse permitido eu não estária usando, quero apenas que o jogo seja justo para todos! e afinal pode usar bot ou não porque eu quero pegar ML 14!

Inglês:Yesterday was my char bot ML training when out of nowhere I repair with my account banned, when I went to see my other char is banned also by bot hunting, I do not know what it was doing wrong in this botiando!, I'm not hurting any person and not to inflict the rules! people hunting trap, trap are red, many other illegal things and I only ML is training other account was banned and there was nothing banned together, I was in another char when I came across the banishment account and when I saw he had a person next to me who was also training ML only after I report was also banned after more wHAT have more training in ML or use bot for hunting? this is a otserve that allows this, if it was not allowed I would not be using, I just want the game to be fair to everyone! and finally can use bot or not because I want to get ML 14!

BAN:

BAN.png BANISHED.png

check the rules on the site

"Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)
Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule."

That means, if u are afk ml training, its illegal, coz u are idle from the game. it doesnt matter if u are hunting afk or ml training afk,
So plz dont cry and read before post.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

check the rules on the site

"Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)
Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule."

That means, if u are afk ml training, its illegal, coz u are idle from the game. it doesnt matter if u are hunting afk or ml training afk,
So plz dont cry and read before post.
But he maybe wasent afk ml train? he maybe was looking on hes screen when he trained and its not illgal.
He can have more than 1screen = look movie/play other game on 1 screen and ml training on the other?
If you dont know how he have it on hes desktop cant you ban him for this.

i am sure that he was banned coz someone reports him, and i am sure the gm saw him or maybe talk to him to check if he was afk or not

I know because I tried to search him 30 min ago the screenshot "to kill him" and he stood in the same place doing the same thing =)

STILL! he can have more than 1screen and then its not afk. He can play League of legends or something. and look at the other screen. If u write to him: 'i will kill you' i wouldnt answer to if a noob like you writed it to me. I should just ignore.

I agree with you alex, jumped to conclusions and do not imagine that possibilade!, I do not care to take ban, after all this is a game!, But just want to be fair to everyone!
But he maybe wasent afk ml train? he maybe was looking on hes screen when he trained and its not illgal.
He can have more than 1screen = look movie/play other game on 1 screen and ml training on the other?
If you dont know how he have it on hes desktop cant you ban him for this.

Back