• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

banished?

Reph Asto

Reaction score
Ye i was on the manual boat thingy and this level 28 decides to attack me, i am skulled because i just recently hit sir herik and this noob starts spamming f waves at me. i use 2 exuras and he spams cheater you use uh bot!!! so i just killed him then i got kicked and it won't connect for me. was i banished it what?

lol, that would suck
I think we got kicked because the server is offline, if you see radonia.net, you will see that it cannot load the server information, and seeing as we both got kicked, i guess its just offline.

Wojs~

yes, aparently yesturday there was a massive kick (restart) due to technical problems. Probably, all the status will be recovered.

oh thats wierd cause i was kicked the exact second i killed him so... i thaught i was banished lol

Back