• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bank error

Muzzy

Reaction score
Actually, I experienced another problem now. Hello again!

Code:
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface] 
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:onCreatureSay
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:174: attempt to concatenate a boolean value
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] stack traceback:
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] 	[C]: in function '__concat'
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] 	data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:174: in function 'callback'
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] 	data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:390: in function 'onCreatureSay'
[21/07/2013 16:49:35] 	data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:9: in function <data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:9>

Code:
			if getPlayerBalance(cid) >= count[cid] then
				npcHandler:say('Who\'s the lucky fellow to get ' .. count[cid] .. ' gold?', cid)
				Topic[cid] = 6
			else
				npcHandler:say('You\'re not that rich', cid)
				Topic[cid] = nil
			end
		else
			npcHandler:say('I need to know the amount of gold you would like to transfer, or else I\'ll send it ALL.', cid)
			Topic[cid] = 5
		end
	elseif Topic[cid] == 5 then
		if getCount(msg) == -1 then
			npcHandler:say('I need to know the amount of gold you would like to transfer, or else I\'ll send it ALL.', cid)
			Topic[cid] = 5
		else
			count[cid] = getCount(msg)
				npcHandler:say('Who\'s the lucky fellow to get ' .. count[cid] .. ' gold?', cid)
				Topic[cid] = 6
			else
				npcHandler:say('You\'re not that rich.', cid)
				Topic[cid] = nil
			end
		end
	elseif Topic[cid] == 6 then
		local v = getPlayerByName(msg)
			if v then
				transfer[cid] = msg
				npcHandler:say('' .. count[cid] .. ' gold is being transferred to ' .. getPlayerName(v) .. ' now. Is this what you wanted?', cid)
				Topic[cid] = 7
			elseif findPlayer(msg):lower() == msg:lower() then
				transfer[cid] = msg
				npcHandler:say('' .. count[cid] .. ' gold is being transferred to ' .. getPlayerName(v) .. ' now. Is this what you wanted?', cid)
				Topic[cid] = 7
			else
				npcHandler:say('This player... does... not... exist? *Turns pale*', cid)
				Topic[cid] = nil
			end

This happens when I try to send it to other players. My God char can send it to himself, but not to others.

Thanks in advance,
~Muzzy

Last edited:
Back