• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bank system messing with my head! Need help please.

Aliii96

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have been on Otland for a while but im not really the type to post something but I always check out the new posts and so on.

Now I got a problem on my server (10.98), when I go to any bank npc and deposit lets say "10cc" and then leave him and go to any shop like lets say mana/pots shop and I talk to the guy and trade and so on, as usual I get the offers and then when I buy like 100 mana potions I see that my balance isnt changed, so if I go back to bank npc and ask him for "balance" he will still say I have "10cc". Its very annoying and I have no idea how to fix it.

You can see here in pictures then you might understand it faster:
full_finish_picture_tibia.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Its OTX server 3.7, thats what it says there.

Can you use your bank balance to buy things or do you need the money in your backpack?
Im pretty sure OTX had some bug with the NPC bank payments ~ should be fixed by now, so try to update the datapack if thats the case.
10.98 is the client version.
Check the first couple of lines of the console, should be either TFS 1.2 - 1.3 or OTX.

Its OTX server 3.7, thats what it says there.

Can you use your bank balance to buy things or do you need the money in your backpack?
Im pretty sure OTX had some bug with the NPC bank payments ~ should be fixed by now, so try to update the datapack if thats the case.

Solution

I remove all the money I got in my backpack and throw them out and then I buy through bank but the money doesnt go away I keep having same amount of money and I can buy how much I want to.
I dont really know what it is that I need to update, should I get the new OTX npcsystem? Or what do you mean?

I remove all the money I got in my backpack and throw them out and then I buy through bank but the money doesnt go away I keep having same amount of money and I can buy how much I want to.
I dont really know what it is that I need to update, should I get the new OTX npcsystem? Or what do you mean?

So with no money in your backpack you are still able to buy things?
In that case yes, the NPC system is outdated but I would update everything since you might have missed something else.
When you are using a server like OTX you have to stay updated, since it's not a stable server.

If you want a server to play around with or use to host I would go with TFS even if you lose some features.

So with no money in your backpack you are still able to buy things?
In that case yes, the NPC system is outdated but I would update everything since you might have missed something else.
When you are using a server like OTX you have to stay updated, since it's not a stable server.

If you want a server to play around with or use to host I would go with TFS even if you lose some features.

I fixed that now, I did what you said but now I cant use the money in bank to buy in trade shops, but boat is working with money in the bank, I get that "bank balanace: blabla" So thats good but now I cant buy from normal shops using balance, thats alright but still It would be great to be able to buy without having money in your backpack.

Yeah mate, problem is I cant compile, and I got this server ready from a friend. I always look at this compiling posts but I dont get it. Only way would be a video or if someone helped like step for step. It seems to be hard for some reason.
didnt actually know I was using OTX server until u made me look what version im using..

Thanks anyways mate! big help, hope u can help more :)

I cant compile
"Can't never could do anything." My brother used to say.

Dude, it is worth it to update your datapack and get a new exe. I understand compiling is a bitch, but here's the wiki for the server you're working on.
Home · malucooo/Otxserver-New Wiki · GitHub (might be Portuguese, just translate the page.)
It will get you started. You'll still need a bit more help, surely so hit me up on discord. I'll reply asap
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
I'll answer any questions and get you thru it. I'm not a programmer myself, but I can compile the code they write.

Great thing is, the moment you learn to compile the code you get TONS of new features. The one you're using is old and broken. (exploitable)

Back