• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Banker NPC For TFS

The cash bug had something to do with exchange cash right?

There were few cash bugs actually, the one I fixed in my script was related to too high numbers which lua couldn't handle properly and in result player could get unlimited account balance, not sure if that was the exact reason, but balance was unlimited.

[6/3/2015 23:7:14] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:13: function arguments expected near ':'
[6/3/2015 23:7:14] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/bank.lua
[6/3/2015 23:7:14] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:13: function arguments expected near ':'
[6/3/2015 23:7:14] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:13: function arguments expected near ':'
[6/3/2015 23:7:14] [Warning - NpcEvents::NpcEvents] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/bank.lua
[6/3/2015 23:7:14] data/npc/scripts/bank.lua:13: function arguments expected near ':'

Can someone help me please?

Replace this part.
Code:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)       end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)     npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)       end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()         npcHandler:onThink()           end
The : o was changed to : eek : - smiley :eek: because of missing script tags.

Replace this part.
Code:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)       end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)     npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)       end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()         npcHandler:onThink()           end
The : o was changed to : eek : - smiley :eek: because of missing script tags.

Thank you, it works ! +++

Back