• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

banned acc for asking if this was fake

nickpoo2

Reaction score
im really pissed this happened because i had a sorc lvl 22 and a knight lvl 31 also i posted this on the game chat to see if this was fake and people said yes its fake and is there way to post for appeal on this

accbanned.png

bannedacc2.png

i mean WTF!!!!!! FML :mad:

so what can we do?

o sh it omfg a lvl 22 and a lvl 31 omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Contact them... their system is surely retarded, but their customer support people will understand.

So what if it's just a lvl 31 and 22? CipSoft is fucked, they don't do much right nowadays.

Btw, tibia is boring before level 40, so why should he accept this and play the boring part again?

Last edited:
its just lvl 31/22 but u got banned for the link u shouldnt have said the link:(

get lvl 1-8 and train for the day or 2, easy 8-30 in 1-2 day(s) after that (speaking for pallys/knights). not that hard.

Dont worry like you see in this thread like 3 people will give you new characters because its so easy to level for them.

No matter what the character's levels were, it took time out of a person's life in order to obtain them, and its basically going into nothing because of an idiot's decision. Do what Archez said and contact their customer support, because this is truely beyond retarded.

well this is wat i got back from them i hope they unban it lol

Dear Tibia player,

thank you for your request. It will be processed as soon as possible. We kindly ask you not to write again concerning this problem until you have received a reply.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Tibia Customer Support

Stoopid you for Copy & pasteing that statement. really.
I hope you get unbanned :D

I dont know if i got it wrong, but isnt that clearly that the site is isnt www.tibia.com?...it's ofc false, otherwise.

I can't see the part where you're asking if it's fake or not, to me it seems like you spread the link unless the "Statement" field is incomplete.

i wrote it after in the game-chat obviously they didnt pickup on that lol

They do not care in what context is the link in — they WILL ban you, as long as someone reports your message that contains a link to any unsupported site.
I've had this happen to me more than one time. Hope everything turns out better for you.

You can even get banned for mentioning some other game in a public channel; I got banned for saying "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" 2 years ago, after someone asked me what is "cod4mw". The banishment reason was Illegal advertising.

So be careful what you say in Game-chat, sometimes it's even better to avoid using that channel to stay away from trouble and/or getting hunted.

Last edited:
ya thats true and thats probably wat im gonna do from now on

yes it work!

So what if it's just a lvl 31 and 22? CipSoft is fucked, they don't do much right nowadays.

Btw, tibia is boring before level 40, so why should he accept this and play the boring part again?

whats so special about being lvl 40 btw and is it just for premmy

Last edited by a moderator:
This just show the flaws of Cipsoft's idea of letting the community be the police.

Back