• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned for... Blocking the way???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse we can't say a shit or we can tell our thoughts but we can't change the rules. But still I agree that trees are used for blocking off and that you should be able to cut it down with machete.

Brain: Author of this reply is currently 10years old, he have just learned new words and he want to use them to showoff what he just have learned.

Mouth: Ok???

K, who's the man needing attention really? Doing those frigging "Brain and Mouth" shit. I usually swear alot, so don't say that I showoff by swearing.

Lmao, this gotta be the most idiotic bannishment i've ever heard of..

Ofcourse we can't say a shit or we can tell our thoughts but we can't change the rules. But still I agree that trees are used for blocking off and that you should be able to cut it down with machete.

I completely agree. They should fix the "bug" with not beeing able to cut it down, instead of banishing players for using it.. Logical? I would think so, but I guess not!

I apologize for my mistake. I was alot stressed with this upcoming update. I had school til 16:30, takes me an hour to get home so i did not have much time to work with the update. I'm sorry for the delay again, it will be launched tomorrow.
Also about this thread, give me your in-game names and I'll unban you.

Yours sorry,
Vanderlay.

Always better to let a few go unpunished, than punishing an innocent! :)

I'd say the ban was still justified. So many others getting banned for the same reason. Why should some ppl slip trought?

But its all up to Vanderlay. Great you at least are taking a stand :)

At least the case got solved, so good for some.

indeed, but no were in the rules does in say u cannot wall and entrance

Nowhere in the rules it said it was illegal to auto heal paralyze (it only says auto shoot) or to use a ping reducer?

Yet, I got banned for it.

Oh btw guys, Ty to the Z is back :)
Vanderlay undeleted me yesterday :*

My name is Dramox and my friends is Guros.
Tank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back