• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned for mc.

ive never known mcing was bannable.. and now i guess i will never be able to play again since i got banned once. now im a victim and wont be able to even transfer items from char to char using mc... while ppl using like 20 mcs botting all day all night... I was entertaining like 50 ppl at the time i got banned

go ban all mc not only u , justice all great team have more than one char botting in same computer gogo ban all them ... is stupid ban only one person mc when have a full ot with mc playing

"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules." - https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/rules.php

King regards,
Tenkaping

ive never known mcing was bannable.. and now i guess i will never be able to play again since i got banned once. now im a victim and wont be able to even transfer items from char to char using mc... while ppl using like 20 mcs botting all day all night... I was entertaining like 50 ppl at the time i got banned
cri evri tiem

I was controlling them all by My self, not using any bot Walker or attacker etc. Standed in a room talking to cast viewers.. So not ruining the game in any way imo, correct me if Im wrong

Back