• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned From Otservlist.org for Reason I don't Know

mohamedharon

Reaction score
hello I get Banned From Otservlist.org for Reason I don't Know When My Server Was Offline For Updates

( VPS on France ) THEN I Started The Server and My Server Banned For A Month ! Even No Admin Enter to SHOW The Server

Can Any One Here Explain Why ?
and there is another Better Site to Show SERVERS?

Spamming your own otservlist up with your own server makes it look really serious..​

Last edited:
VdVd.png

Spamming your own otservlist up with your own server makes it look really serious..​
Trying to be xinn xD

VdVd.png

You mean I'm not allowed to advertise my servers on my own site?
That I don't even get enough donations to cover for the websites uptime, I pay myself for the website to stay online....

And if you wasn't so busy checking what I do wrong, check Xinn's site, He spamm a lot with his own servers, and he's making huge money from the site as well..
But ok... I'm the bad guy here....

You mean I'm not allowed to advertise my servers on my own site?
That I don't even get enough donations to cover for the websites uptime, I pay myself for the website to stay online....

And if you wasn't so busy checking what I do wrong, check Xinn's site, He spamm a lot with his own servers, and he's making huge money from the site as well..
But ok... I'm the bad guy here....
Actually you aint better than him. You also just look for money cause you're trying to do it the same way as Xinn
At least he do not advertise his website on otland everywhere, where it is possible.

NO, otsservlist is the best ;D
Yes it is the Best But i can't add now and no reply From The Administrator

If you compete with xinn's servers expect to be banned, end of story.

Yes But It's Not Fair because I Just Change My VPS so The Ip Address Change From Swe To France

Then I get Banned Before i change The Country in 2 min !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes But It's Not Fair because I Just Change My VPS so The Ip Address Change From Swe To France

Then I get Banned Before i change The Country in 2 min !!
May not be fair in your point of view, but you prob got banned for a valid reason.

OTList.net is probably a better choice to add it too, you can earn coins just by logging in and adding your server and by getting your players to like/comment on the server page. Much easier to advertise your server and not money hungry.

May not be fair in your point of view, but you prob got banned for a valid reason.

Maybe Valid But The Server Was Offline when i was edited Some Donates In items

so it was offline I remember when i open it agian The Host Take Ban and the ip too

it was my new VPS in france So 22.5 euro /month Paid For No Useful Thing

OTList.net is probably a better choice to add it too, you can earn coins just by logging in and adding your server and by getting your players to like/comment on the server page. Much easier to advertise your server and not money hungry.

GOOD Suggestion :)
Thanks ^_^

what is ur ip of ur server?

hightibia.tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you aint better than him. You also just look for money cause you're trying to do it the same way as Xinn
At least he do not advertise his website on otland everywhere, where it is possible.
he doesn't need to advertise it because it was the first otslist in the world you dickhead.
Everyone playing OTs know that site by nature, he got that many visitors that he doesn't need advertising...
And I'm sorry, if I happen to notify people about more pages available..

Hope you aren't insulted by anyone helping you out with ideas for more pages as everything is advertising one way or another.

Also, I seriously hope, with your logic that you're not advertising your own OTs in OTland, that would be such a wannabe tibia that want to try make cash like tibia does omgomg....

NO, otsservlist is the best ;D
otservlist is one of the worse sites, made by scammer and toxic person.

Topics about scams on otserlist are very, very looooong. People were reporting they even lost money. If you want to promote your ots, you have to use sites we wrote for you. Not otservlist.

if you start a website or business, you must promote yourself and make money to turn a profit
why would he pay for 100% of the hosting if he gets nothing out of it?
wouldn't doubt xinn had to do the same thing when he started otservlist
he doesn't advertise now because otservlist is already the most popular and used server list, so he has no need to

Back