• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned from Otservlist?

JulianoRenan

Reaction score
Sorry, maybe not the right sector, I am newbie here, well I have the following questions.
In my OT Server does not have any system for the online player stay in the game in the exit mode, all deactivated and treiners this NON PVP to avoid pk and exit, but just left that anti Normal idle to drive the player in 15 min if it does not move, I plan to just leave it, I run the risk of being banned? Reframing ... will have no way of getting online in the game with exit will only take 15 min to regular kick it

Excuse my English, I used a translator kkkk

If you have 15 min idle kick then you will be okay.

no, you need to "not count x-logged characters" or it's going to keep banning you :)

He said he didn't add any no log out tiles into his trainers so he won't have the problem of not counting exit logged players since they will be kicked after 15 minutes. :p

Back