• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned OTservlist Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edilson22

Reaction score
My server bugou and caught my machine where players were caught in 31 players, I took it in OTservlist ban, I would like to see my case and desbani it? IP: www.baiakeros.com - 167.114.39.45

IMO - My server got banned too, (32 players online), I have an advertisment, thanks Admin for chargeback some coins, I don't disturb any admin of otservlist.org but I frankly think the dishonest it is. Only servers like vestia, hexana, hexera may be spoof a lot, but if we are growing up with players, it has suddenly banned, and all server connections has dropped, because otservlist is the most popular place to advert.

either enable afk online counting after certain amount of time idle
or reward people using afk bots playing ( so that you get ur playercount up, if that is important for you )
letting people exit log/nologout zones and count as online is not a solution and will get you banned

I was banned unfairly, as they are claiming I'm doing SPOOF but I have only an average of 60 online players that I got with much sweat, I urge administrators to review my case and take my banishment because I'm not doing anything illegal.

IP: global-war.servegame.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back