• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned Until Jun 28 2012, 07:01:21 for Spoiling Auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Stark

Reaction score
What does that even mean?

Got banned on my alt Eddard Stark beacuse of Spoiling an Auction? I bidded on a house while someone els bidded over me. I set the clock so it had like 2 minutes left of the Auction and i won the house... And now im banned for it? Wtf... Nice automatic banishment you got on your server.

http://i46.tinypic.com/mw5iy0.png

I even lost the house (Alai Flats, Flat 06 - Thais)I won so now its out being auctioned again.

Attachments

Last edited:
You are banned because you won the auction and then withdrew the money from your bank before the server save. Read the FAQ.

When I make an account, it doesnt have some sort of "I have read the terms of shadowCores statement"blablab... So I was unware of that._. But i deposit 21k, as i bidded and got banned.

When I make an account, it doesnt have some sort of "I have read the terms of shadowCores statement"blablab... So I was unware of that._. But i deposit 21k, as i bidded and got banned.

You wouldn't have been banned if you had the money in the bank.

I've lifted your ban now as this hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet.

I've lifted your ban now as this hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet.

Thank you! :) One thing tho, what happens to the house I won?

- - - Updated - - -

I created a second alt while that character was banned thinking... Maybe I could get the house, he is level 8 and i stored 170k in the bank to him. I set the alarm clock to about 1 minute and when the alarm rang i logged in and it turns out you need to be level 50 to buy a house? I can't find a single row in FAQ or anything thats says you need to be level 50 to buy a house. I even asked in the help channel yesterday to make sure that it has no cap and some level 200+ told me that you don't need a required level to buy a house. Im both very frustrated about this situation and kinda upset about this server regularly. Enhance your information about your server. Make some kind of policy that you need to accept before you create an account. And now of course the house has been sold to someone els. Sigh...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back