• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banned?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering which bot was best for Tibia?

-NG
-Elfbot
-Ghostbot

And how many times you've been banned by them?

I currently have NG, but I was thinking of purchasing Elfbot..

I was using ElfBot NG for like 3 months lately and didn't get banished, but my friend was using it too and he has been banished. So dunno it depends probably on scripts too, randomizing timers in hotkeys etc.

I dunno about ghostbot but never use NG use it once you'll get caught
My friends have been deleted because of Elfbot xD
But Elfbot or NG I'd say Elfbot

Well i have used elfbot in 8 months and never got banned.. buy don't make a script there u go around in circle to often or so people know that you botting.. never got banned cause i am good in using elfbot :p So of them 3!! I would say ELFBOT

I think it doesn't matter what bot you use. They scan trought your ram memory or something and know exactly if you use bot or not. Then they just ban random numbers and random people of those they caught to not lose too many players.

I used Tibia Auto and never got banned but my whole IoD team got banned for botting, they used ElfBot.

I used tibiabot ng for 4 months without getting banned ;o and i didn't get banned afterwards.

I think it doesn't matter what bot you use. They scan trought your ram memory or something and know exactly if you use bot or not. Then they just ban random numbers and random people of those they caught to not lose too many players.

I used Tibia Auto and never got banned but my whole IoD team got banned for botting, they used ElfBot.

As far as I remember they hadn't permisson to access user memory/process list or anything, but I may be wrong. By the way my friend was using TibiaAuto and his 2 accounts were banished in one week. So really, these banishments are so random :D.

Elfbot is way more safer, belive me.. I had blackd tools at first but I got banned when they added automatic ban botters shit : P And later I bought elfbot and i've been using it for about 2 years~, never got banned..

But I think its way more easier to get banned now for using but cuz many people quitted using it cuz of 'Once banned for botting, always deletion warning', the reason I quitted : P

Back