• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banwave - June 20, 2011

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I've looked at the bot forums and on Tibia forums, it seems that final warning has been removed when using unofficial software to play.
That means every botter that is caught will be deleted instantly whether you have final warning or not. Victory :)

nevermind;

it clearly said they deleted botters now

Today, 3208 Tibia accounts have been deleted for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these deletions are in vain.

Last edited:
>,> i have reported like 10 bots and none of them are banned or deleted ;s

LJvipGW6SC.png

this guy bots 24/7 1 day and the next day he kinda get his stamina back and then bots 24/7 again, i always see him in mistrock i reported him like 4 times and cipsoft doesnt do nothing.

He was 60 a week ago

>,> i have reported like 10 bots and none of them are banned or deleted ;s

LJvipGW6SC.png

this guy bots 24/7 1 day and the next day he kinda get his stamina back and then bots 24/7 again, i always see him in mistrock i reported him like 4 times and cipsoft doesnt do nothing.

He was 60 a week ago

Banwave = banned from their anticheat system, when you report people I think CM will appear. I'm not sure though :p

:p yea i guess they go and check if the guy is botting ;3 but they shall have more people for do that or idk

Reporting is not intended to increase the chance of getting someone banished, nor target them to be banished.
The reporting feature was created to help CipSoft improve the auto-detection system.
So, if you're reporting a botter, all information about the botter is going to CipSoft like a survey, then they improve the detection system.

I noticed this too, but maybe these accounts already had got an previous infraction that caused the deletion? If not I'm sure Cipsoft would had notified about the punishments when breaking rules.

@up

Today, 3208 Tibia accounts have been deleted for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these deletions are in vain.

Step 1: Make 5 botting chars that u can bot 24/7
Step 2: Let them bot on different times so while 3 bot are 2 regaining stamina
Step 3: Make a script that sends all the gold/loot to a seperate account after the hunt (Probably main account)
Step 4: Fap while they are botting
Step 5: Profit!

^_^

@up

"-I noticed this too, but maybe these accounts already had got a previous infraction that caused the deletion? If not I'm sure Cipsoft would had notified about the punishments when breaking rules."

Edit: They might have been free accounts too aswell.

"-I noticed this too, but maybe these accounts already had got a previous infraction that caused the deletion? If not I'm sure Cipsoft would had notified about the punishments when breaking rules."

Edit: They might have been free accounts too aswell.

Nope, everyone was deleted regardless if they had a previous record or not.
And nope, there were a lot of high levels deleted too, especially those level 150+ knights that botted Troll Legionnaires.
It was very strange because literally almost everyone that was botting there, got deleted, must've been a script malfunction or something.
Anyways, the highest level known player that got deleted is Sert Turk, a level 313 master sorcerer from Solera. Lopes Dopes was deleted too, 220 elder druid.
There are many more level 100+ deleted though.

Edit:

Willyz got deleted too, 442 master sorcerer.

Last edited:
Nope, everyone was deleted regardless if they had a previous record or not.
And nope, there were a lot of high levels deleted too, especially those level 150+ knights that botted Troll Legionnaires.
It was very strange because literally almost everyone that was botting there, got deleted, must've been a script malfunction or something.
Anyways, the highest level known player that got deleted is Sert Turk, a level 313 master sorcerer from Solera. Lopes Dopes was deleted too, 220 elder druid.
There are many more level 100+ deleted though.

Edit:

Willyz got deleted too, 442 master sorcerer.

Just curiousity, how do you know that Cipsoft will be deleting all botters in the future?

Nobody knows, but that doesn't mean they never will.

Step 1: Make 5 botting chars that u can bot 24/7
Step 2: Let them bot on different times so while 3 bot are 2 regaining stamina
Step 3: Make a script that sends all the gold/loot to a seperate account after the hunt (Probably main account)
Step 4: Fap while they are botting
Step 5: Profit!

^_^

bot = for pussy's

Ehm no, bot = for people that cant bother doing the same thing over and over just to get loot, hunting manually in tibia is a pain in the arse, theres no kind of fun in hunting except if ur a high levler and ur hunting in a team.

Lets check this out:

Guy 1 is a botter, he bots 3 chars at the same time making ~30k gold/h while hes doing something else, something fun in real life aka hanging out with friends, playing football or spending time with his girlfriend and so on.

Guy 2 is not a botter, he sits all day long in his room grinding and grinding and grinding to get ~5-10k gold/h and after the first 15 minutes is he bored as fuck but he has to keep going and do the annoying hunting to get money/levels even if he wants to do something else.

Now who of these two guys is the winner? ^_^

I totally agree with dastan!
At Corruption
We do enjoy the game, but doing the same over and over its getting bored so you let the bot do it and enjoy the game when u are high aigan!

Ehm no, bot = for people that cant bother doing the same thing over and over just to get loot, hunting manually in tibia is a pain in the arse, theres no kind of fun in hunting except if ur a high levler and ur hunting in a team.

Lets check this out:

Guy 1 is a botter, he bots 3 chars at the same time making ~30k gold/h while hes doing something else, something fun in real life aka hanging out with friends, playing football or spending time with his girlfriend and so on.

Guy 2 is not a botter, he sits all day long in his room grinding and grinding and grinding to get ~5-10k gold/h and after the first 15 minutes is he bored as fuck but he has to keep going and do the annoying hunting to get money/levels even if he wants to do something else.

Now who of these two guys is the winner? ^_^

Then dont play tibia iff its pain in the arse and play another game? and ye i know it's pain in the arse thats why i quited in 2008 ;)

Guy 3 is a fair players, he doesn't bot. This players don't care about any highscores at all, he just wants to have some fun in tibia, but he can't hunt becuse all the spawns are crowded with botters.

I totally agree with dastan!
At Corruption
We do enjoy the game, but doing the same over and over its getting bored so you let the bot do it and enjoy the game when u are high aigan!

Why is the game enjoyable when ur high level? u still do the same like a low leveled char hunting same spawns over and over again but just bigger monsters i dont see any difference and botting = for pussys ;) play a game thats enjoyable without cheats thats i call enjoyable ;)

Ofc its enjoyable and fun at higher levels, hunting HFFs with avalanches or UEing spectres and shizz, everything mad fun.
Or grouphunting, bosshunting etc.

But the lowlevels r still boring as phuk ^_^

Back