• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Barack Obama has won!

Yeah, that's actually what happened in 2000 when Bush defeated Al Gore despite losing the popular vote.
God knows what would have happened if Al Gore was elected. We'd probably be the greenest country in the world.

Mhm, that'd really be something. Gore as president for 8 years instead of that twat Bush

what does mexico has to do with usa? lol I now they share the same frontier but thats it.

my mom and dad vote for obama! :D

Because we will have the most stupid guy in the world as president, and I thought everyone hated Obama D;

Because we will have the most stupid guy in the world as president, and I thought everyone hated Obama D;

oh xD! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of people hate Obama, but Obama > Romney

I agree with romney you know why? in america some people dont do shit!! because the government gives them food,medicaid and shit... you see women with 3-4 childrens this is what they think "oh the government gives coupons im not gonna do shit now" if romney would have win they would have to work their fuking asses. Obama is a great president but romney would have done a better job thats my opinion ;)

I don't know why you guys in USA, reefer yourself as "Americans", everyone in Argentina, El Salvador, Brasil, México etc., are "Americans" too.

I don't know why you guys in USA, reefer yourself as "Americans", everyone in Argentina, El Salvador, Brasil, México etc., are "Americans" too.

Oh not this again...
Do you really really really need to know why? It's been explained for many many years.

I agree with romney you know why? in america some people dont do shit!! because the government gives them food,medicaid and shit... you see women with 3-4 childrens this is what they think "oh the government gives coupons im not gonna do shit now" if romney would have win they would have to work their fuking asses. Obama is a great president but romney would have done a better job thats my opinion ;)

The "47%" point he made killed his chances of being elected and that's why he apologized to America.

The "47%" point he made killed his chances of being elected and that's why he apologized to America.

He apologize maybe to "USA" not to "America".

Between,
Why do you call us Latinos? We aren't latinos because we don't speak latin!, you can call latinos to Roman citizens.

Last edited:
He apologize maybe to "USA" not to "America".

okey dont use the term "fuking gringos" thats no nice ;d

why do we have to apologize to countries in south america? because we send you back from where you come from? we already got too many people here we dont need more..

oh xD! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

and where the fuck would the children go? into care? that isn't fair on the parents or the children
I'm not saying its justified, but please, use your brain. Them people having kids WILL have to work sooner or later, so it isn't an excuse they can use for the rest of their life.

And this is why I agree with you;
Myself, I became a father when I was just 18 (20 now). (I live in the UK). My girlfriend gets benefits and I work. We live APART. I'm working my ass off in some shitty restaurant to get enough money to move out, privately.
Privately means you must save $2000 for a deposit then pay $800 a month (where I live, in london) to a person who owns that house to live there.
Council means you don't need a deposit and you pay $100 - $200 a month (where I live, in london) to the government.

Now you're going to ask "why don't you go council, dumbfuck?" well, there is people in London who fly over from different countries, get a council house/apartment, go straight on benefits. AS WELL AS, low life scum who do not want to work who have around 6 children who sponge off benefits and do nothing with their lives. <-- THIS is why I'm living apart from my family.

Why I disagree with you;
Me and my girlfriend would be struggling as fuck if she didn't receive her own money. My income doesn't and wouldn't support both of us plus my son. So we need that help. Yes we have a son at a young age (I'm 20 now) which wasn't planned, but I wouldn't have changed him for the world. So the government helped us in the situation we're in, financially but not living. Of course I cannot be mad with this because they already help us out a lot, but their giving the same money + more (houses etc) to low life idiots who can't be bothered to get off their asses and work.

So the moral of the story is, Obama is doing good for families who are unable to work, but he should be doing more (the same as UK Government) to crack down on fools who do not want to.

Anywho, I probably strayed off topic a little, but I'm just saying what I feel about the entire "government giving benefits" shit. Some people deserve it, some people don't.

P.S. I guess "council" would be like.. "state" in America..
E.G. Council House (owned by my town's leaders), State House (owned by your state???) xd

okey dont use the term "fuking gringos" thats no nice ;d

why do we have to apologize to countries in south america? because we send you back from where you come from? we already got too many people here we dont need more..

Lol? I answered to what Evan said "The "47%" point he made killed his chances of being elected and that's why he apologized to America." He said "He apologized to Americans" so I said, he didn't apologize to America, since America will be all the countries in the American continent, and read what I edited.

Between, you don't run any shit!

and where the fuck would the children go? into care? that isn't fair on the parents or the children
I'm not saying its justified, but please, use your brain. Them people having kids WILL have to work sooner or later, so it isn't an excuse they can use for the rest of their life.

And this is why I agree with you;
Myself, I became a father when I was just 18 (20 now). (I live in the UK). My girlfriend gets benefits and I work. We live APART. I'm working my ass off in some shitty restaurant to get enough money to move out, privately.
Privately means you must save $2000 for a deposit then pay $800 a month (where I live, in london) to a person who owns that house to live there.
Council means you don't need a deposit and you pay $100 - $200 a month (where I live, in london) to the government.

Now you're going to ask "why don't you go council, dumbfuck?" well, there is people in London who fly over from different countries, get a council house/apartment, go straight on benefits. AS WELL AS, low life scum who do not want to work who have around 6 children who sponge off benefits and do nothing with their lives. <-- THIS is why I'm living apart from my family.

Why I disagree with you;
Me and my girlfriend would be struggling as fuck if she didn't receive her own money. My income doesn't and wouldn't support both of us plus my son. So we need that help. Yes we have a son at a young age (I'm 20 now) which wasn't planned, but I wouldn't have changed him for the world. So the government helped us in the situation we're in, financially but not living. Of course I cannot be mad with this because they already help us out a lot, but their giving the same money + more (houses etc) to low life idiots who can't be bothered to get off their asses and work.

So the moral of the story is, Obama is doing good for families who are unable to work, but he should be doing more (the same as UK Government) to crack down on fools who do not want to.

Anywho, I probably strayed off topic a little, but I'm just saying what I feel about the entire "government giving benefits" shit. Some people deserve it, some people don't.

bro I get your point and you are right I know some people deserve benefits but others dont! they have 5 childrens "oh I dont care the government gives us food,medicaid" thats what im talking about.. some people really deserve benefits

Back