• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Barack Obama!

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Simple: read this, if you got time read this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/world/europe/12europe.html?_r=1&ref&oref=slogin

I've got some questions according to that.
1. Why is it so difficult for minorities to gain political representation in the European parliaments? If u read the article, what does it say and what do you think?

My opinion:
I mean it's simple, but I don't think they've the right "look" if u get what I mean..

2. According to the French newspaper "Le Figaro", there is a particular reason for the success of Obama and that the immigrant's also have a responsibility. Do you agree with them? and do you know what they mean?

I just want to discuss this, I want everyones opinion if you have time :)

You mean immigrants from france had influence on the president election in America?

I don't know much what is going on so... :p

You mean immigrants from france had influence on the president election in America?

I don't know much what is going on so... :p

If you read the link I gave, you will notice what's going on :p

Greece is one of the few countries who still don't have any economical problem and the Majority wants to give 28 Billion Euro to the Banks even if the banks rejected. What am I trying to say? They have corrupted minds , they could simply increase the salaries and more and they spend the money for shit.

World is corrupted.

Seriously, (I) don't give a F**K about the president in USA.

Back