Barclays Premier League 2015/16 - Top 5 Discussion

XZN

Legendary User
Reaction score
Barclays Premier League 2015/16
Top 5 Discussion

What teams do you think will be the Top 5 in the Barclays Premier League?
This will be my guess:
1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Manchester City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool

Now tell me what you think about the coming season and your Top 5.

Red

Cyntara Admin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
Looks about the same as yours, except I'm putting Arsenal at the top.

But I'm biased.
Red

Reactions: XZN

heba

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
i gree with u remmacs
1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Manchester City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool

Reactions: XZN

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
This will be my guess:
1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man City
4. Man Utd

troja

SD 2014
Reaction score
lol top banter, united winning the league xDDDDdddd

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Reaction score
As I've always supported Man United I hope they win.

Whether that happens or not who cares. All I hope is that Chelsea supporters who pay to go watch them play get their moneys worth, I know I wouldn't pay to go and watch a bus.
Glad that United got Schweinstager, Depay etc. Can hope LVG uses some decent formations, was hoping Di Maria would get another season but that chance is gone.

Was hoping to see Sergio Ramos to Man Utd, maybe in the future.
Gutted about De Gea

OP
XZN

XZN

Legendary User
Reaction score

Whether that happens or not who cares. All I hope is that Chelsea supporters who pay to go watch them play get their moneys worth, I know I wouldn't pay to go and watch a bus.
Glad that United got Schweinstager, Depay etc. Can hope LVG uses some decent formations, was hoping Di Maria would get another season but that chance is gone.

Gutted about De Gea
I'm a Man United fan myself and the thing about De Gea is making me crazy too, why doesn't he want to stay? I mean, I promies he got a better future here than in Real Madrid.

troja

SD 2014
Reaction score
I'm a Man United fan myself and the thing about De Gea is making me crazy too, why doesn't he want to stay? I mean, I promies he got a better future here than in Real Madrid.
Why would he stay? He and his wife are both from Madrid, he already won the premier league etc. Bigger chance to win CL at Real Madrid. I know for sure that I would prefer to live in sunny Madrid rather than Manchester any day of the week. He gets to move back to his hometown with his wife, play for one of the best clubs and earn shitloads of cash. Absolute nobrainer

Deepling

Just a spammer
Reaction score
Manchester United will win I think.
Second place Arsenal or Chelsea.

OP
XZN

XZN

Legendary User
Reaction score
I might have to change my top 5 soon, not going so well for manchester united or chelsea..

Chris

Inactive
Reaction score

Gutted about De Gea
As a Chelsea fan, actually, as a football fan in general, I've never understood the whole "if you play defensively you're anti-football" scene. It's all about winning the games, isn't it? Whether it's made with a billion goals or 1. You see, I look at it the other way around, if we play defensively, it is because it's a gameplan we think is suitable to go home with the three points. It is then YOUR job to break our defence, not our job to give you more opportunities by not sticking to our gameplan. Call me old fashion or what have you, but defence is just as much part of football as offence.

I realise we sometimes play more defensively than what the game may call for, but as long as we walk away with the 3 points, I'm all for it. A good defence is just as beautiful as a good offence. It is not our fault the opponents can't penetrate.

As for my predictions, I'd go for Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Liverpool.

troja

SD 2014
Reaction score
united fans shouldn't talk about boring football anyways, van gaals play style is boring as fuk. close to zero creativity in this united side, all they do is pass around the ball and eventually cross the ball from the wing.

Frostie

Mapper/basic scripter (NL)
Reaction score
1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool