• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

basic exp and damge multiples

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
hi otlanders, could anyone tell me how its calculated;
monsters exp, ( kill monsters gives 10,000 exp points...how many levels are they for 1x)
exp points (how many exp points for x level)
players attacks (how to know a sword atk x with hit y)
paladins attacks (_)
any helpful thing because its my first month for OT and i dont know anything
thanks for all

one more thing, could someone tell me about tfs 1.1, how to get it and is it good for custom server 8.60....and could it work with old version files(8.54 server) on tfs 0.3.4

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hello 5lave Ots,

I suggest you to take a look at the code yourself: GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++.

To the second post you won't be able to run a tfs 0.x pack without loads of work, if you consider yourself new to OTS you basically wont be running those.

Next time edit your posts before posting twice in a row, also re-reading before clicking on Post Reply also helps with making sure that the reader will get it right. ;)

Kindest Regards,
Okke
Hello 5lave Ots,

I suggest you to take a look at the code yourself: GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++.

To the second post you won't be able to run a tfs 0.x pack without loads of work, if you consider yourself new to OTS you basically wont be running those.

Next time edit your posts before posting twice in a row, also re-reading before clicking on Post Reply also helps with making sure that the reader will get it right. ;)

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Solution
Back