• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Basiq's Showoff

Basiq GM

Developer / Graphic Designer / Mapper
Reaction score
Hello, This is my first temple i have ever mapped!
It Looks so empty :( Dont Jugde me, Give me some Feedback so i can learn ! :)

DeXrSYj.png

well FOR ME it looks really empty, not detailed, maybe too big, too much squares, and i do not like that much floor with the same color (as i said may be too big for me)

you could browse mapping threads and learn from that ones! keep posting

ofc they could they are professional, i just started mapping, why are you so fuc*ing negative ? -.-
standards raise over time and this is the type of beginners map you'd see in 2007. it honestly couldn't get more generic. look at any one of the thousands of maps that are posted here, then go back and put a little effort into your work for once

+ there are no 'professional' mappers

standards raise over time and this is the type of beginners map you'd see in 2007. it honestly couldn't get more generic. look at any one of the thousands of maps that are posted here, then go back and put a little effort into your work for once

+ there are no 'professional' mappers
The cipsoft are quite professional. It's their job to map so..Besides that, it's a horrible piece.

Yeah but professional means that it's their job, not that they're good. Professional, profession, get the link? :p
you must be arguing for the sake of arguing because i refuse to believe you're stupid enough to think i was ever referring to the mappers of cip

Last edited:
Back