• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Batalj's mapping thread

Batalj

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!

I am currently in the making of a RPG-server and would like to get some feedback on my mapping(since I will make it all myself). Some pieces or places may have been copied but they have all get rewamped. So I am not taking credit for everything. Will tell what pieces those are aswell even tho I cant remember all the creators since it's stuff that are approximately five to seven years old.

I will aswell be taking pictures both ingame and from the map editor instantly(depends if I have the availability to do ingame pictures or not).

Hope you all will enjoy and dont hesitate to give me both good and bad feedback!

SkeletonTomb
Here I am going to make a Skeleton-Tomb. It is at the moment placed below the sewers of my first city(more pictures will come).

Xq4XHjn.jpg

gBiDU6o.jpg

6oyR7aU.jpg

Last edited:
Ill add one more room from the tomb, then I will post some pictures of the city!

PD3WT4b.jpg

Town: this is partly rewamped, dont remember original map.

sQbEPhT.jpg

ysX6Bum.jpg

Here comes another piece from the Temple/TrainingMonk basement.

jQGs8fd.jpg

The structure of the church looks good and the environment suits in pretty well colourwise. I would place a few old trees around to make it look less empty.
The interior however doesn't look nice at all. It doesn't look like a church, it looks more like a temple.

ae735a3a4f101f4f360a5c4601f38997.png

This watersource here doesn't quite fit in, the water looks too bright for the environment. Also the bordering on the mountain looks horrific. The water bordering is also very squary.

Keep up the good work!

Back