• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

battle between darashia, ankrahmun~

[email protected]
My view, Evocation ;]

HAIL US ;]

Hail you?
We just had an OB against Peew. We won it easily but everyone was low on supplies and while we were trying to regroup you guys just rushed us. This wasn't an OB, it was a sneak you fool.

Besides I still think our team fought better even though you guys had the organization, the levels and alot more quantity of players?

Hail you?
We just had an OB against Peew. We won it easily but everyone was low on supplies and while we were trying to regroup you guys just rushed us. This wasn't an OB, it was a sneak you fool.

Besides I still think our team fought better even though you guys had the organization, the levels and alot more quantity of players?

Jeje we lost badly I guess. Died quit early. When you had us in the middle of you everyone started to run, but some of us are slow and stood behind. Was the only one trying to heal him, but after he died I got para'd twice, died in the middle of my own group cuz no1 heals..

W/e, let's do better next one :D

Hail you?

and your team was alot more than we were.
so thats not a surprise you guys won it, but you didnt win it like 100-0 or something like that so its not like you won it easily lol because we got pretty many from your team down also.
it wasnt even peew you were fighting, it was NWA(Niggas With Attitude)

//Molotov I didnt even die btw was prolly the only one xD
(Ran out of the stack when your team was rushing huahua)

Well "peew" then you know who it feels, you guys are wet P*ssys, Never goes out 2-3 players u always have to be alot more than those your fighting against, you got raped no doubt.. you got raped in yesterdays battle against tyrone..

Well "peew" then you know who it feels, you guys are wet P*ssys, Never goes out 2-3 players u always have to be alot more than those your fighting against, you got raped no doubt.. you got raped in yesterdays battle against tyrone..

We weren't raped lol, we fought like 5 min. when the score was equal. Frags for us, frags for them. After that some of us died without manashield and then we go in the middle between u so we rushed north. Unfortunately some people are slow and some just run for their lives. That's our problem.

But ye, we lost, call it however you want.

We weren't raped lol, we fought like 5 min. when the score was equal. Frags for us, frags for them. After that some of us died without manashield and then we go in the middle between u so we rushed north. Unfortunately some people are slow and some just run for their lives. That's our problem.

But ye, we lost, call it however you want.

And after some of you died you got pushed into the mountains, ran for djinns and got self trapped and killed. All of you died. Isnt that pure rape?

[email protected]
My view, Evocation ;]

HAIL US ;]

We was just going to kill luundiinii. The last one from the NWA or wtf they are called. Then Evocation and his team showed up and sad we leave if you want ob, Then we sad we okey. But people was out of supplies as tyrone sad and people had to log. So half of the team you was fighting there.

And damnit. You got me when I was x logged:(

Last edited:
And after some of you died you got pushed into the mountains, ran for djinns and got self trapped and killed. All of you died. Isnt that pure rape?

all didnt die!!! i was prolly the only one from us XD
and pure rape is if we didnt get even 1 frag lol

@Hubbelito, tell me who the fuck fights ankrahmun OB with 2-3 ppl, thats not even fun.
For neither of the teams. We was less ppl so dno how that makes us pussies, give me 170+ druid and I'd start fight solo. On sorc its annoying to spam mwalls front of the target and then he gets back to his team so hard to solo people on a sorc(people that knows how to fight even a bit).

Anyway yea we lost the battle but not as a rape.
If it's possible post some more cams who did cam from tyrone's team and lets count the frag stats from that battle?

//Molotov

I didn't know what happend after my dead. Got pissed no1 healed me and lost all my shit cuz of rs. If that's true what u said, it's stupid, suicide and a rape, ye.

and your team was alot more than we were.
so thats not a surprise you guys won it, but you didnt win it like 100-0 or something like that so its not like you won it easily lol because we got pretty many from your team down also.
it wasnt even peew you were fighting, it was NWA(Niggas With Attitude)

//Molotov I didnt even die btw was prolly the only one xD
(Ran out of the stack when your team was rushing huahua)

We werent that much more, but yeah I think we had more people.
You should keep in mind many of them were even below 100.
I'll upload my side of the (NWA)Peew vs Random guys?? as soon as I get home :p The deaths will probably be impossible to get counted correctly, since so many died :p

And yeah, we did rape you ;D
We got at least twice the frags than you guys did.

Btw Mr Molotov front line you would have died first if I could take any unjusts there ;) See you next battle I'll keep some frags open for ya

PS: No I am not some pvp pro, I'm just good, real good :huh:

Back