• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle Royale / hunger games

Mxdzs

Reaction score
Server - Crying damson 0.3.6,
Client 8.6
hey guys does anyone have a idea on how I could get this set up,
so my idea is having a battle royale gamemode / event. but kind of setup in the idea of minecraft hunger games in a way.
ou go through the portal and you go to a island till the max amount of players are there (10 players) when a player goes through the portal a message pops up (just for the players playing the event) a timer goes down (1 minute timer) when all players join or the timer runs down, they all get teleported to a different island, all in a circle, all there equipment dissapears just for the event, You have 10 chests in the middle of the circle, that can only be opened once per event, when a player dies , he gets teleported to temple, the winner gets a trophy / special item,

Server - Crying damson 0.3.6,
Client 8.6
hey guys does anyone have a idea on how I could get this set up,
so my idea is having a battle royale gamemode / event. but kind of setup in the idea of minecraft hunger games in a way.
ou go through the portal and you go to a island till the max amount of players are there (10 players) when a player goes through the portal a message pops up (just for the players playing the event) a timer goes down (1 minute timer) when all players join or the timer runs down, they all get teleported to a different island, all in a circle, all there equipment dissapears just for the event, You have 10 chests in the middle of the circle, that can only be opened once per event, when a player dies , he gets teleported to temple, the winner gets a trophy / special item,

Always look at bigger scripts / systems as a simple steps instruction, it will be easier to do.

1. Event start - players can enter teleport
2. Player enter teleport - add player to database table made just for this event (on tfs 1.3 it's much easier cuz u can put them to lua table)
3. Event timer for countodwn - main operator probably, to teleport players, giving rewards etc.
4. Somewhere on event start remove players eq, save it in special table or somewhere, so after event you can give eq back
5. nologout zone on area event
6. onpreparedeath or onkill

It's not hard event just on older tfs more complicated to do

Back