• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle

if you call battle fightin against 2 ppl (290rp, 370ms) when most of you're around 400-600.. mm.>.<

Thats freaking crazy, I was alone vs whole your team and then i heard words like "noob runner", "fucking noob u cant fight??" and stuff like that..HAHA very funny
Edit: Can anyone tell me how i watch a cam from Tibicam tv? in swedish or english? :eek:

How we can fight against team when you are afriad OB? :eek:

Karid master of forum :wub:

OMG LOL @ cammer YOU ARE A PRO PARALYZER OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

EDIT : Didnt saw the whole cam but now i can say YOU ARE A PRO M WALLER TOO

OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG LOL @ cammer YOU ARE A PRO PARALYZER OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

EDIT : Didnt saw the whole cam but now i can say YOU ARE A PRO M WALLER TOO

OMG OMG OMG OMG
Parcatras didnt do a shit ^^ I was there like a hour before parca came, it came like 1 new 400+ every 5min ..I was stair jumping in ankrahmun like 1hour and 30min~ ..And the only one who mwalled was michael, he didnt even attack me ..he only did magic walls <.<
Still, How do i watch a cam?

I always do nothing on battles cause this is my mission :p

And lol pro paralyser ;o Kill someone in that place is very hard so Ye Qknight rox... 1 minute after leaving city and ded :huh:

I always do nothing on battles cause this is my mission :p

And lol pro paralyser ;o Kill someone in that place is very hard so Ye Qknight rox... 1 minute after leaving city and ded :huh:

he ran, from darashia to ank lol, and dont blame us for dont go to an ob, cuz it was you the ones that were in noob chars blockin our way on hellgate.

on the last 2 battles you have been own3d

Huh? :huh:
When i was owned last time? :eek:
Parcatras, This "battle" in ankrahmun..I've never seen you before who the fuck are you? I have never heard of you, that time in ankrahmun i tought you we're a noob ..Then i saw you were like 500 or something, so how can we pwn you when your never online? ....
But seriously : HOW DO I WATCH THIS CAM?

Last edited:
Back