• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Battlefield 3] What's your thoughts on it?

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
bdtmpf.png

[video=youtube;NDDfPxF3EFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE[/video]​

Well I know that I'll definitely be buying it, mostly just for the campaign but the multi-player sounds damn awesome aswell, 64 players online in one game will just be epic in my opinion! This game has Jets, Humvees, Apaches and Tanks in the multi-player as I'm sure it will in campaign aswell.

Well what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
This game... Ive been waiting for it man counting down the days along with Dead Island..About 55 days now? or 54 around their. The game engine is crazy. Defs buying it.

1:33

Yes, I will probably get this for PC or PS3

R.I.P. COD is all I'm saying.

[video=youtube;9UwOrl036_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A[/video]

mw3 full price game? gotta be kidding me
it looks like new addition to mw2, nothings changed besides few added weapons and new maps. doesnt seem like entirely new game to me

mw 2.5 full price game? gotta be kidding me
it looks like new addition to mw2, nothings changed besides few added weapons and new maps. doesnt seem like entirely new game to me
There, fixed that for you.

Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Assassins Creed: Revealations.
Awesome fall :D.
Also to all CoD fanboys, MW3 (2.5) is basically an expansion pack. They fucked it up with this last game.

I think my comp won't handle it =//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In CoD, you could call for an airstrike. In BF3, you are the airstrike! ;)

I've always loved the BF games. Played everyone of them.

Yet another teaser (a couple of days old BTW)
Battlefield 3 Guillotine Gameplay Teaser - YouTube
[video=youtube;u5eLbPQt_Pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5eLbPQt_Pk[/video]

random YouTube comment:
SuOmalainen182@YouTube said:
To all BF3 haters:
Look at the dislike bar,
Now look at your penis,
There is no difference.

Oh if you're planning on playing BF3 on Xbox 360, be aware that you're going to receive 2 CDS... or at least that's the rumors flying all the way from Tokyo Game Show.
Rumor Water: Battlefield 3 To Come On 2 Discs For Xbox 360? � Games Thirst
News: Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 to come on 2 discs - report - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

and in case you're wondering, yes... apparently the multiplayer maps for the consoles are getting shrink due to the (obvious) lack of power that both consoles posses in comparison with their counterpart, the glorious PC Gaming master race.

Last edited:
Modern warfare is dead, they are running of ideas. They have same animations, guns, sounds. They just added new mods and thats a game for them.

To be honest they said that they made it so its more focused on guns not pointstreaks on MW3 so it will seem more like cod 4 then mw2... Just my opinion
@ BC3 Im probably going to buy this and MW3

Back