• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Battleon OT

SkulzEntertain

BattleonOT Creator
Reaction score
Dead Ends Road To The Fully Reigned Apocalypse
AdventureQuest-header5.jpg

AS YOU ALL NOW KNOW THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END, AND THE WORLD OF BATTLEON NEEDS HELP TO STAY ALIVE,WITH THE HELP OF MANY SCRIPTERS AND MAPPERS,OF COURSE I CANT DO IT ALONE,I AM GONNA NEED THE HELP FROM ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO SHOW INTEREST AND CAN HELP EPICALLY!!!

Dracomancer
Necromancer
Paladin
Rouge
Assassin
Knight
Warrior
Mage
Shape Shifting
Martial Artist
Werepyre
Ninja
Wizard
Vampire Slayer

And more to come with the updates of Adventure Quest.

Available Positions

Admin/Owner(s):SkulzEntertain,(WHOEVER DOES THE MOST WORK)

Scripter(s):Aziz,(Aternam),(open)

Mapper(s): (SkulzEntertain),(Tim)

Forum Maker/Designer:SkulzEntertain

Spriter(s): (open)

Website Maker/Designer: (open)

Application

Name:
Battleon Staff Name:MUST HAVE-----> [BOT]Name <-----
Experience:
Why do you want to join BOT?:
Contact Information:

Last edited:
Su nombre y donde vive: Mi nombre es tony y soy de mexico y mi corre es [email protected]

¿Qué idiomas hablas: hablo español

¿Cuál es su especialidad: cartografia (mapeo)

¿Cuál es su experiencia: he estado en el mapeo(cartografia) 2 años tengo mucha dedicacino a esto y me gusta tener bien esos detalles que le dan vida al mapa ;D

Su nombre y donde vive: Mi nombre es tony y soy de mexico y mi corre es [email protected]

¿Qué idiomas hablas: hablo español

¿Cuál es su especialidad: cartografia (mapeo)

¿Cuál es su experiencia: he estado en el mapeo(cartografia) 2 años tengo mucha dedicacino a esto y me gusta tener bien esos detalles que le dan vida al mapa ;D

lol talking spanish?.. hehe..

Back