• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster BB dont want to be gm anymore, close plx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i want to be gm on a server so here is the info about me!

English grade: 10/10

Why want to be gm?: I want to help people with their server!

good and a fair gm?: yes of course!

proof? from question above?: no but i guss you can talk to "Zonet"
i was an GameMaster on his server and i did an very good job

+ im always active!

and i want to be gm on an real map server that is serious!

my msn: [email protected]

if you want more info about me talk to me here or on msn!

Ehm...I don't think so.Anyway good luck finding a job

Is it already april 1 in suryoyo calender``???

Blue%20Cape%20Back%20copy.jpg

you buy???

you english isn't 10/10 more like 1/1000?

Hi, i want adminstortion i talk inglish very roox

Last edited:
oh nice ;d but there's bug there
no worries ;D i fixed

to hsoortrtrtrt xD

my english grade is 10/10

swe (MVG)

because i talk weird sometimes dossent mean that i talk like that in real life or write..

can a mod deleted all posts without Sizaro please

my english grade is 10/10

swe (MVG)

because i talk weird sometimes dossent mean that i talk like that in real life or write..

can a mod deleted all posts without Sizaro please

Well, i know he was Gamemaster on my server, also here he maybe is joking with some words, but belive me this guy was the best Gamemaster on my server, helped alot of players and every player loved him.

;)

Silent defender, why do you even post your English grades since I haven't seen your spectacular English skills yet, not in a single post and yes, I've seen you write somewhat normal. I think you should take care of your English and use it in a little more decent way lol. Just my tip, now it's your choice since that you got an A in English doesn't matter as long as you speak this riflish English! :)

I forgot that it's probably only me that dislike this talking all the time, a few times it's al right but 24/7...I'm not sure...

I think you can join SoftCores, it's a serious rl map (but it has an ownmade dl hunt place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back