• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bb shadow

What pvp changes?!
Updated to game protocol version 10.1. With this update, we have dropped support for 9.8 and 10.0 protocol and are forcing everyone to update to 10.1 due to new sprites.
Smooth walking animations!
Added new monsters: Blood Hand, Blood Priest, Elder Wyrm, Forest Fury, Gravedigger, Leaf Golem, Rorc, Shadow Pupil, Tarnished Spirit, Vampire Viscount, White Shade and Wilting Leaf Golem.
Added The Gravedigger of Drefia quest. With this, the new Hellgrip mount is now obtainable.
Drefia has been revamped and significantly expanded.
Ab’Dendriel has been revamped with new sprites. You can now also move around faster in Ab’Dendriel using the new lifts.
Added the Fury Dungeon and the Fury Gates.
Added a new hunting area north of Carlin.
Updated the corpses of all monsters that used to become dead human.
Revamped the Rotworm caves in Devourer (the desert surrounding Darashia).
Kha’labal (the desert surrounding Ankrahmun) has been revamped.
You can now hand in a Tome of Knowledge to Cael every 20 hours (used to be 24 hours).
NPCs will now finish their story if they are sending multiple messages to you even if you run away from them.
NPCs will now speak twice when sending multiple messages.
Grizzly Adams, Malunga and Yasir will buy new creature products.
Fixed missing description entries in questlog for a few quests.
Fixed a bug where you would not be able to put hangable items on walls with blocking ground tile (e.g. Ankrahmun pyramid walls).
Fixed a bug with total online time significantly increasing under conditions it shouldn’t. Everyones total online time will be set back to what it was at the server save of 30th June.
Fixed a lot of missing item names.
Fixed a lot of map bugs.
Where you see any pvp changes ?

Good ridens less botters like you so botters like me can have spawns. Noobs

Edit;
It pisses me off you noobs bot all day 24.7 but wont even use your cash you botted for in game to buy xenobot . Im glad you noobs quit and I've been waiting on this update .
Thanks talaturen

gm, its not a excuse of botters, you can keep 10.1, but just take this walking setup off, no one liked it, we are walking slower and walking like retards, this is so bad

One player left, one new player will create account... So I think that no one care that you will leave or you will stay there.
One of the main ideas of this server is implementing new features that have been implemented on rl tibia and this is the reason why we have lots of active players here. So as I said one random player wont make any difference.

gm, its not a excuse of botters, you can keep 10.1, but just take this walking setup off, no one liked it, we are walking slower and walking like retards, this is so bad

You are not walking slower, there are only more frames in your walk animation. The walk animation is also exactly the same as before the update when you are mounted, so get a mount and you won't have to look at your own character "walking like a retard".

I have yet to hear a valid reason why this update is bad, so far I've only heard botters use the walk animation as an excuse even though you walk like you used to before the update when you equip your mount.

Nvm I was mistaken :p

Last edited:
Magebot working just fine...i having no issues at all with mine.

But we do walk like a retard now lol.

Damn, so faking stupid peoples it exist this days!! I never complain about the client because i miss any bot, i use XenoBot by the way and it is always updated to newest client. I don't complain about the walk system. I just log into the server and i think they have made the new pvp system, so i logg again. My fault i didn't look haha. So stop post retarded posts like "GOGO cry no botter om" wtf man

Back