• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

be a more active staff

Hello,

First of all - About the Ferumbras that's normal because before many people killed 4 or so ferumbras in 2 days, if it's kinda rare so I think it's fine. In rl you get like 1 month/year raid of Ferumbras. (If I'm not wrong).

Well, I know that I haven't been active these days, I just had many exams and had to study for them, then didn't got time to login in-game.
In a few days or probably from now I gonna do it like again hopefully.
So please stop complaning about the Ferumbras' raid.

Thanks,
Dyablo.

omg dyabo u got a tapirs brain
IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FERUMBRAS INVASION
it was just a comparison
MOTHER OF GOD

Haha, calm down :)...
If you don't mind then let me ask something please :p.
Do you want a gamemaster to make raids for players every day?

omg no
as i said in the title: be a more active staff
sorry if i overdid

Why is GM Korn even a GM on here? I have never seen him on (his last online time was sept. 30)

make a system like this: if someone report a botter a tutor can use a command that forces the player to answer a question like:2+3 or something and if the player dont answer in 10 minutes he gets jailed

Why is GM Korn even a GM on here? I have never seen him on (his last online time was sept. 30)

It doesn't matter that if he login or not. He is still working with them and he is a staff member, you don't even got any idea that if he login or not.

It doesn't matter that if he login or not. He is still working with them and he is a staff member, you don't even got any idea that if he login or not.

Exactly, bringing the topic of this thread to this point. "No one knows if he logs in", meaning, he isn't active in the community.