• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be nice you fagget!

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
So last night I was playing with 3 friends, so we had 1 random in the team, he immediately locks in blitz jungle, who cares though it's normals right? The issue is 2 of these 3 friends are ragers/flamers/douchebags if shit doesn't go their way. What is the first thing they do to the guy? Start talking shit and threatining to x4 report [I will never report someone for going against the meta if they actually try]. Game starts and the enemy blitz steals our blitz's blue, 300 lines were said within the first 5 minutes of the game between the 2 guys I played with and the blitz, needless to say we lost, and no it was not the jungle blitz fault, it was my friend's fault for flaming among themselves, and just the game before I played with one of the raging friend as a lux morgana bot and we didn't get flamed even though we lost pretty hard, so why does he have to flame this blitz? That pissed ME off, and I felt bad for the blitz, so I added him and immediately logged off to go to bed, today I see him on and I had a conversation with him [btw his status said "this community SUCKS"] which of course had to do with the blitz game, I'm going to post the conversation if you care to read it.
---------------------------------------------------------
WarWithNoHeart (2:52): yo
just want to apologize for my friend [tristana] last night
he's extremely cocky/competitive
Krantus Takeda (2:53): Wow...
WarWithNoHeart (2:53): and if he is doing bad he gets pissed at everyone but himself [which is why he is low ranked]
Krantus Takeda (2:53): This is why you're plat.
Faith in humanity restored.
WarWithNoHeart (2:53): Well I've played enough to understand that being a douche isn't going to get you anywhere
Krantus Takeda (2:53): Right, and... it's a waste of energy.
For the record, I blew both flashes bot lane and an exhaust at level 2
and escaped a Lee sin invasion on my red, with my buff
I'm not the best player by any means.
WarWithNoHeart (2:54): The tristana and the mid laner are the least skilled in our group of friends
The support is really good at top but usually supports for trist because they know each other in RL
Krantus Takeda (2:54): Thank you for your apology, I apprecaite iit.
WarWithNoHeart (2:54): No problem, sorry for the inconvenience
Krantus Takeda (2:55): I'm 27 years old, I dont' really let kids get tio me in this game.
Especially in a normal when I'm having fun.
To be honest, I found the whole thing to be packed with hilarity.
WarWithNoHeart (2:55): If you care, only trist and xerath reported you, they both are ragers
Krantus Takeda (2:56): lol this isn't even my ranked account that I normnally play on so when it gets banned I don't really care.
I made another account so I could have a better MMR, I got to gold in 2 days, trying to get to plat but tis' a rough climb.
feel free to add it, it's just Krantus
2 days after 30 ^
Krantus Takeda (2:58): You should provide some council for your friends, if they really take this game that seriously and want to get better at it.
They should learn to keep a composure.
WarWithNoHeart (2:58): The issue is they're all 20s-30s
and I'm only 16, they take tips, but don't take critizism from me
Krantus Takeda (2:59): in the ebb and flow of victory, the winner will often change in the worst of times, but it's how you keep sight of victory through the fog of war, the c
WarWithNoHeart (2:59): lol
Krantus Takeda (2:59): clarity of battle will keep you set afoot for a war won, even though a battle is lost.
that's Sun Tzu, art of war.
WarWithNoHeart (3:00): that was beautiful :D
Krantus Takeda (3:00): Like I said, I'm not trying to be vain, but most kids that play this game act like that, and I know that being the more intelligent one I should just let it go.
But I fed the trolls.
Because tbh, I wanted to see them get mad.
So i probably deserved the report.
--------And a bunch of offtopic after this that you don't need to read

Anyways aside from all the flame he got he was still nice enough to add me and I found out he's a extremely cool guy and definitely worth having in my friends list, so what is the point of this thread? DONT BE A DOUCHE BAG YOU CUNTSUCKING____________________. You'll go higher up in ranked and have more fun if you aren't flaming

Just tell your mate to shut the fuck up then or just stop playing with him.

Back