• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be On Bloker Respawn Kollos

Neorz

Reaction score
1ny7mt.png

2uer7kk.png

mb7tsm.png

330gpsg.png

Attachments

Last edited:
yeah and the persons only skulled so they dont get deleted for blocking spawn...do something :\

Mark, talaturen, Hani, you are gonna do something with that guys? Tell us please, if you are not doing anything tell us please so i with my team can start blocking respawns for hours to Level up too.. Still waiting for an answer.
RULES ITS RULES!!

He will understand if you guy come here to try to 'troll' or call attention Like in all the posts here, please leave and stay away from here, thanks.

Signed!! That's guys need to be punished!! @TALATUREN @HANI!!!!
UP THE POST!!!

I got a better idea, team up, and make sure those br's of Be On don't even try leaving depot :).

Also, whenever you see this elhampa, just kill him, he will cry.

They are allowed to do that as long as they have person with skull there, because they are providing "deff" for this person, I think rules should be changed for this kind of situation, but this is sad truth

^Then i would be able too mc bot at wz3 cause i said i just had 2 minimized windows but no i still got jailed Bending the rules doesnt mean you get away with it.

" They haven't been there for the last 15 hours (unless there are other people from their guild blocking now, in which case I would need you to report the new names). "

This was the answer of Talaturen.. He know and all know Elhampa was in the hive -1 like 3-4 hours leveling, with ppl blocking the respawn.. I think, maybe The staff from shadowcores have a special choise with some players, like Elhampa? Just saying.. its a injustice.

Back
Top Bottom