• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beauty, Nature woman.

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I've made my second large art!

I made this picture in Photoshop, (my idea) and edited it. It took me around 30 min - 1 hour. Hope you like it:

2h4axqo.jpg
11gn79l.jpg

126005955978.png

I've used these images to make it:

126005969403.jpg

126005972602.jpg

It is funny! looks nice..
Seen any tutorials for it or made it 100% by yourself?!=D

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, (probably was) but beautiful is spelled wrong in the image.

It's a decent image, though I can't imagine it taking even near an hour to complete.

Haha xD, ty guys.. It took me around 40 minutes, because this is my first time I have a pattern on something propely, so it looks real. I haven't use the pattern overlay for this picture, I tried a new method, so it look more real.

It took me long time because I learned a little bit on how to make that new pattern overlay method.. I did it with other pictures..

Anyway, I'll change that beautiful later xD

Yes, the woman is ugly.. But that is the only picture I found that was perfect for this "pattern overlay art".

Yep, I know ^^... But, it's not always that beauty means a hot girl, like ur signature and avatar bazzese, beauty means also that it is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Look at the orginal picture of the woman, she doesn't have makeup, only on her lips. And without any makeup, look at her skin and face, it it so soft xD

Back