• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Become Admin issue.

JingYang

Reaction score
Hello is this forum alive? Become Admin issue. Advice and support please.
I got the webbsite online and in config.php i just wrote admin name and also tried to put a 6 behind the letters. nr 6 means admin ? I use mystic server 215 . On the website it should appear a Admin Logo on the website
abowe account and highscore-list .

Hello is this forum alive? Become Admin issue. Advice and support please.
I got the webbsite online and in config.php i just wrote admin name and also tried to put a 6 behind the letters. nr 6 means admin ? I use mystic server 215 . On the website it should appear a Admin Logo on the website
abowe account and highscore-list .

As @Tarek1337 said, try to explain a bit your problem. What website are you using?

I think admin - website is different from admin - server. So that 6 may be doing nothing.

Okey I read it :p well I just started please have a little passions on my explains on Open-Tibia .Ofc! I'll try my best!.
But the Issue is that i get no reaction i fallow a You tube tutorial using uniform server I change this in config

// WARNING! Account names written here will have admin access to web page!
$config['page_admin_access'] = array(
//'Test',

But nothings happens.In the tutorial it should pop-up a Logo
Clues?

that double slash // means that line is commented, and omitted by the code. so take out those slashes

Back