• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Being hacked..

Oscar Lyis

Donator
Reaction score
Hi OtLand.

I decided to start come back and play Tibia on my free-time, for fun and when I was about to log-in my password doesn't match anymore.
I decided to search for my character at Tibia.com(/community/?subtopic=characters). Funny thing was that the character status was ONLINE!

So I've been hacked, they changed email and I don't have access to my RK but I remember my account name - is their any possibillties/chances to take back my account by ONLY having the knowlegde of my account name + old email for the accout? I also saw that it was available to buy a new RK ...

Can I mail Tibia Supporters about this?

Thanks for taking your time reading this thread:$.

RK = Recovery Key

You won't get it back unless you can get a new recovery key sent to the address that it is registered to.
It's likely if he's changed the email, hes changed the rk information too.

If he's changed the email don't you usually recieve an email telling you that you have to wait 30 days before the email is successfully changed?
Anyway, the only way I would say you got hacked is Third party software, registering to open-tibia servers with the same account information as your real tibia account.

I think it was possible to get your account information back without the RK, all you really need the email address.

Check https://secure.tibia.com/account/?subtopic=lostaccount

Well, how long has it been?
Changing email / adress without a rk takes 30 days. + Another 3-7 days to recive a new key, depending on where you live.

It's been around a year ago ... To bad I didnt noticed anything about the email - which seems to be changed.

I appriecate for all the answers so far :)

Last edited:
Back