• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Belgium] Lych 8.60 - Custom Client [BETA]

Is it normal to do the same mission twice :p or did i find a slight bug to abuse the + Upgrade gem ?
plICAJ5.jpg

yea i do, especially for this bug where the higher lvl players go back to lvl 1 O_O
for some reason still not fixed , im going to look for it untill it's fixed :mad:

yea i do, especially for this bug where the higher lvl players go back to lvl 1 O_O
for some reason still not fixed , im going to look for it untill it's fixed :mad:

-------------------------edit--------------------------------------

i think it's fixed now, I deleted bless (wich caused the problem) because you dont lose exp on death anyways

well yea, i know :/ players don't see that it's BETA, some just rage me when they see a bug :S
I put it in BETA so people can help me find the bugs so i can fix them before putting it online safely

Back