• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Belieber much?

Awh yez, that new album is my jamz. He's brain washing us.

Did you see that crap about him and that Kardashian sister. One of the reasons I liked the new album is because I was like "ohhhh snaaap, he wants Selena back!"
Then I see these posts he's going after this Kardashian and I'm like, duuuuude - I'm losing faith.

Songs are still great though lmfao.

The door is >
It's a pretty nice one indeed, what about it?

Justin have been a really talented guy since he was a kid, so I always thought that he was going to have a nice record... Eventually :p

I wouldn't mind beiber at all... if it wasn't for his PERSONALITY.
I don't think anyone being an asshole should be allowed to become stars!

For fuck sake there's tons of idiots out there who make those assholes to rolemodels... a star should be a neat person that can be a real role model but bieber doesn't deserve any of it.

ANYONE that thinks Bieber has a nice personality, either you're seriously retarded or you don't know enough of him backstage...........

I wouldn't mind beiber at all... if it wasn't for his PERSONALITY.
I don't think anyone being an asshole should be allowed to become stars!

For fuck sake there's tons of idiots out there who make those assholes to rolemodels... a star should be a neat person that can be a real role model but bieber doesn't deserve any of it.

ANYONE that thinks Bieber has a nice personality, either you're seriously retarded or you don't know enough of him backstage...........
Lets throw $200 million dollars at you along with world fame at the age of 20, lets see how well you do.

I don't personally know the guy so I won't comment on who he is as a person but I have been enjoying his new album and dare I say it, I enjoy Selena Gomez's songs too. Their dueling aren't they? :p

Lets throw $200 million dollars at you along with world fame at the age of 20, lets see how well you do.
I would hide..

seriously... I'd take the cash and buy an island and I'd live there for the rest of my life..

how about you? if you got 200 million today... would you stay around make a fool out of yourself?

Beside, Bieber isn't one of those who make most cash in this world you know.. there are more, those kind of people you barely hear about, a few of them you wont hear about.

Dude, I his new album is good, that's all, don't know the kid nor do I know anything about him so I have no opinion except that I like his new album xD

Back