• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BeniS] Scam

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
Sold account to me and then back it again and dont wanna back my money

and that proof

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

I don't understand? He said he was going to refund you the money as soon as possible.

Red

Doesn't seem that he will refund you anything back, scamming isn't against the rules though.

Sorry for your loss.

Why would you expect someone to return your money 10 months after you've gotten the "product"?

Edit: To say that this is a scam is pretty damn dumb, it's like going back to the store with a 10 month old bag of chips saying you want a refund.

Last edited:
Also, if you bought a Tibia account how come you didn't secure the account within a period of 10 months??

._.

BeniS is trustworthy, I'm sure I've scammed him once. He bought me McDonald's (Probably about $20.00) worth for mapping him a spawn from real-tibia, after I got it. I ate it too fast and vomited it up, goodbye BeniS's $20.00.

BeniS is trustworthy, if he says you'll get your money then you will get your money, he doesn't have a lot of time lately since he is busy working on stuff.

benis is trustworthy, i'm sure i've scammed him once. He bought me mcdonald's (probably about $20.00) worth for mapping him a spawn from real-tibia, after i got it. I ate it too fast and vomited it up, goodbye benis's $20.00.

Benis is trustworthy, if he says you'll get your money then you will get your money, he doesn't have a lot of time lately since he is busy working on stuff.

holy mother of peroxide!!

Roflmao i'm dying of laughter right nowww

Yea the money is going to be refunded, I'm not the scamming type haha. It wasn't actually me that owes the money, its my brother and he is taking a long time to make the transfer. I'll nag him about it tomorrow.

Haha Alex, want another Scorcher Burger? :p

BeniS is trustworthy, I'm sure I've scammed him once. He bought me McDonald's (Probably about $20.00) worth for mapping him a spawn from real-tibia, after I got it. I ate it too fast and vomited it up, goodbye BeniS's $20.00.

BeniS is trustworthy, if he says you'll get your money then you will get your money, he doesn't have a lot of time lately since he is busy working on stuff.

Stupid, hihihihi. What's a scorcher burger????? Sounds like something I'd eat :p

I think it was like spicy chicken or some shit, Mcdonalds tastes like shit either way, should have bought him noodle canteen ben, then he would be like lolno, and I'd have it -.-, #8 Hot box please.

If it was Noodle Canteen I'd be all like
35onan.jpg

I love how the topic went from someone claiming Benis is a scammer to hamburgers

Back