• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Rookgaard

Berciq

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello! I'd like to show off my version of Rookgaard. I edited the version before new orc camp, spiders and wolfs because I hate how it allows You to walk in only once and how it tears island making baorders. I used auto border so I'm prepared to be harassed : ) !

This are changes on surface
FsdNNN2.gif

0. Let's start! Ow...
C3mjkLX.png

1. I redesigned water with lake, dams, and how water makes mill work, also added swamps nearby
Bjvc3xA.png

2. Other places were also redesigned so that when You walk on rock you will not stuck there and you could use emergency exit
wGQV1E6.png

3. More fields and fruit trees, village is now better fortified
yXG3c6A.png

4. There is also underwater place which makes really hard quest to obtain during drown
KP5T5AJ.png

5. Trolls also recieved some king of underground village, more dangerous monsters appeard
xYbcUJC.png

6. I think nature and relations between it are my really strong side, orcs are destroying mountain to build a wall
NYmC5Yn.png

7. Town and characters there are more connected to each other and each gives quests to solve or help
OMtv8JG.png

8. I splitted this isle You can take Your vocation and skill quicker but only in town or You can decline vocation and as no vocation explore whole island (so that knight with 70 sword won't be able to exp in mino hell)
FyXOTjM.png

9. There are many new secret locations and quest chests number is about 96 now
pxfHz0u.png

10 Shortcuts will help navigate and walk back from dead end (so that e.g. you can walk out of goblin hell in the city or from bear cave near light house)
lZSPJDM.png

11. I added few stories to explain plague of skeletons and magic items
HtSfRpp.png

12. As a rookstayer i did my best to keep the spirit of the isle i once played and now is lost.
32XMfBo.png

with
13. Quest are funny (I hope!) marked, and each got special message (yes, lots of work :)
7pyd9LM.png

14. Parts of island nearby different continents on my server are either more sandy, snowy or wooded
lV6oodH.png

15. The hardest part was to limit myself with places so they all will fit togeter to old places, I think I didn't make it with swamps, so they oustand a little of other auto bordered places.
ZBrDpxS.png

16. You will learn the secrets or death :)
XC7R5of.png

17. In woods are many traps, new monsters have reduced loot of items not fitting the isle
XbNPu0K.png

18. Some secrets are really hard to play but You can drop many valuable trash from this monsters
avVRg8Y.png

19. Few mounts and more addon items are available for all free accounts, there is no point of having pacc on my Rookgaard
Q5Hd5bJ.png

20. Details like well light entrance or water spot underneath with floating bucket or hanging rope
JBH9WnW.png

21. Town buildings has rooms to rent, but some are owned by the citizens
pfDGRB9.png

22. Shops are rearanged, new thing to buy and sell for good prizes to reawrd hard effort or just collecting herbs or shrooms on map
WOYIWIP.png

23. More creatures means more exp, so people could stop playing in one location for days
YZBmo3j.png

24. Houses are in good, represent locations so you could brag you loots ! :) also Lee'delles sell now furniture
AHRPiaD.png

25. setting light down to 10-15% will unleash cool light effects, torces are now dropped also by rotworms and orcs (you also have light spell)
EN2vO1b.png

26. You can see that tere is still place to explore from other location
yinBtaE.png

27. Once again no pacc area, just no vocation or vocation, which you can change in temple :)
XGzopIm.png

28. There is now point vising both lilly and hyiacynth
4nQlLDj.png

29. Added few raids really hard to play alone so it forces a cooperation somehow...
5nBMlnY.gif

30. From raids You can get valuable items, lowest chance of getting something is 20% from boss, so you shouldn't be resigned as on normal Tibia
I7hTHmf.png

31. No one is safe after rat plague!
o73kgpl.png

32. You can be cured by cipfried for free, healed to max health for 50 gp or use shrine to add few health for 2 gp, it is really fun
K6xJAx1.png

33. And the monsters with cool powers like ice storm, troll who shoot spear, or jellyfish which burns and poisons at once!
rLGMeaP.png

34. Experience rate is unique i guess, it makes hard getting level up on 30 lvl then it boosts expereience by 20x+ for 9 levels, so you get reward for hard play
HLFtbmC.png

35. Of course that female druid addon requires polar bear paws, and it is easier to get with skinning knife!
v9AwOWm.png

36. A dragon!? Why not!?
ehInfTD.png

37. I think town looks more friendly now
z7aPhaG.png

38. Besides arena there are also places to play with dice, chess and XO!
ZWe7Xng.png

39. Fishing isn't something that only swamp trolls does
eCpAJBn.png

40. Old Obi died and his apprentice it handling smithy, he can also creat new helmets!
B8bW9OV.png

41. Hyiacynth Live colser to the nature than ever
B4k77oq.png

42. and more rockes are inhabited
8npqkRe.png

43. Secrets secrets, secrets...
mmekmMx.png

44. Nature, nature, nature.
xSUMc2Z.png

45. Few references to real servers...
qOpGCyn.png

46. Few quest are harder than before
gJD8Rh7.png

47. Playroom, when killing bothers You
HhpH2S3.png

48. ...
8yWY3NV.png

49. Orcs has almost finished!
1rmzlMw.png

50. The last one... Main street with few refreshes
N1t8esh.png

Well that's all :) I'm trying to save money so server with Rook could stand, I also have 5 great continents but have not finished yet :)

Cant see pictures.

Edit: my bad i guess, was on the phone and something bugged out, now they load :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I uploaded them on imgur and put link in post.
I checked and it works on my gf computer and both on opera and chrome
PS internet explorer also opens it, this are 50 images, perhaps it may tak a while...

Id love too play an rookgaard server again!
Ill it be no vocation?

It will be probably for 5 vocation (because I couldn't make sixth ^^)
For people who would like to end quickly withrook they will change vocation in temple and play in rookgaard city dungeons, with spells and skill rate increased. But they can't pass through bridges as only no vocation are allowed there
For people who would like to try playing as no vocation there will be teleport erasing their vocation and scale their skills like on dawnport:)

Exp rate seemed too high for me also, but the difficulty is also increased, after like 30 hours of playing I had 60 level, and it is still difficult to kill dragon, clear kraknaorcks, or mino hell. It is really hard to get 10 level, I mean it =D
It is made to prevent visiting every place in 30 minutes and got bored

It can be changed any time, i played with exp rate dropping to x1 on each 10ths level but it was painful, not what I wanted :)

Last edited:
The server itself is quite interesting, but not only the exp rates seem too high for an RPG server, they also just do not make sense at all. On level ~10 your exp rate is ~9x, on level 11 it's ~1x, then on level ~12 it's ~11x. Why would you want to make the exp rates jump so rapidly in both directions? I cannot imagine any valid reason for this.

Exactly how it works. 9 easier levels are reward for obtaining harder and longer 10th level, they will increase You HP and MP quickly but won't allow to obtain 40 levels in one day. You will be bored when You stuck on 30th level and after you pass it, it gives you boost, new energy when you see how quick You gain levels and how much exp you gain from monsters. It works for your motivation, and with 50 more health and mana you can stuck in another place =D

On 11th level (reward for harder 10th) there is light spell to learn
on 21th there is healing spell to learn
on 31th there is haste spell

Anyway I understand that targeted x15 exp on 150 level could be too high it was originally set at x10 but experience for each 10th level was x1, now it increases (for level 20 x2 level 30 x3) it will not make You stack.

Rookgaard is only a beggining part of my server so stages must work for mainlands also :)
I figured out that obtaining each gear, visiting each place, making each quest, opening each quest, killing each monster (except raids) will take about this 30 hours of pretty nice fun for people who got bored with real rook now :) I'm kind of unsure if making this time longer is good idea, well I will be aware of it now, thanks! :)

I don't really like modern Tibia versions for different reasons as hotkeys and new sprites with a bunch of details and colors that loads too much the screen, even when I don't like how OP wants to setup the server <rates, vocations things>, I do wanna test this map. Looks pretty cool, but overall, fun.

Good luck. Would be interesting to see some teaser from mainland if you finish it.

THANKS! but... I should explain this one better, only Rookgaard on my server will be enchanted version of any map, other places are made from nothing, they will focus on know types like orc fortece or elvish city in woods but i don't see point of making desert elves or underwater orcs ^^

This is mini map from yesterday, Rookgaard seems smallest, and least diversified place
012107.png

Do you mind sharing your map? I want to fool around in rookgaard with a group of friends on a server we set up for ourselves

I had many things to do so I wasted time on refreshing this places:

51: few more bees with their homes
fyqNk0a.png

52: Bridge to western part of island
qBVgZn0.png

53: Enterance to katana room
IPnoxZb.png

54: Banana Quest
Q2hesOh.png

55: Old graveyard to the northern-west
Ul5PA5F.png

56: Blind orc forge 1
pOveqbf.png

57: Blind orc forge 2
6sf8eik.png

58: old tower and meadow with trolls guarding sheeps
HC6g0dE.png

59: once again relations with real tibia servers
PNdmvJ1.png

60. Bats with bleed condition :)
5rFLowQ.png

61. Torches with expire time dropped also by orcs and rotworms
p4tbLQq.png

62. Once again but this time snowman is trap like lavahole and shoots you with snowballs ice tornado and freeze
eR8KQ4I.png

63. Refreshed swamps
m0TbFeI.png

64. My gf said "all cementary looks same for me: abandoned, make one where somebody takes care of..." here You go!
em6xlEs.png

65. Defreshed katana, with corpses after plague which made rookgaard least friendly for players..
zv8Ce8z.png

66. Trolls are more inteligent and social. They also shoot spears.
kGfD1L7.png

67. I couldn't understand how did wheat grow in cave and why wheat? It is road to dragon, and I made it more guarded and swampy.
2kmh2ZA.png

68. I was instructed to make chuch drowning in the sea. After first version I saw disappointment: I put too much stuff and rocks with roof didn't match, I hope this one looks better :)
I had problem with square waves and sand underneth so I hide them under rocks.
NzYRwGj.gif

69. Old forest
i8egxx0.png

70. New Bear Cave close to Wasp tower
rqiFakt.png

71. Refreshed banana
0HuiAEP.png

72. Underwater volcano
1m0FKn5.png

73. New river starting with mountain spring, easy to pass in many places.
tjWBUeo.png

MBkeben.png

75. Huge trees inspired by Zbizu, boar got some mud to cool down,
PS: Snakes should be blood or poison race?
BFcPmpu.png

76. Poacher didn't manage to keep fire and burned down few trees
aAagp7E.png

77. There is posibility to escape from wasp tower with other way..
9hkuOaJ.png

78. I hope I've put little magic to forest
sjIA7WF.gif

79. Crypt: Vampire would be too strong so i put bat inside :)
l1wOEmR.png

Last edited:
OKAY THAT WOULD BE PROBABLY ALL SCREENS
Now 5 maps to give overlook on my whole work because I love maps!

M1: Changes between old and new rookgaard, this is what Cipsoft created and changed. I hate how it give only a few changes and closed many paths, with also pointless walls of village and bushes:
3M7RRke.gif

M2: I was editing the old Version, and rebuild rebuilded places couple of times. Look how my work has changed Rookgaard:
SzImvfD.gif

M3: Once again: difference between start and final version
Ui0Bpai.gif

M4: Great huge screen compiled from 30 screens ZOOM
wbVFCMr.jpg

M5: Small map showing all paths with shortcuts and places, prooving how open Rookgaard after my changes is
vRlliLB.png

I think this is last screen, maybe I will create some movie clip and put it here... but yes... editing this isle is finished! :)

Back