• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Showoff - Jungland

Berciq

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Okay time for second continent with some wild jungles:
I still need some time to enchant lost city in the middle and inspiration for colonial town - I don't want to have it like port hope, more like liberty bay but need to watch some old Latin-american cities. Anyway there are many places already finished! Lets see!

M1 - Changes alon years:
Ts9aWGe.gif

M2 - Steady, recent map, with paths. Most paths leads to lost city in the middle and from the city you can go further. There is also separate lost city to the north.
n22qSml.png

D1 - Dvorcs settlements close to city - as You can see i redesigned it with with river, old ox-bows lakes, and determined vegetation by the soil.
xyem430.gif

D2 - Some nature
9prrpne.png

D3 - Some places
oAzYngi.png

D4 - Some Settlement
SreXV8A.png

D5,6,7 - In each settlement You can teleport to strange place by doing stupid things...
g4wATyZ.png

tKJaz8I.png

Fx8lBs7.png

I'll try to make a movie because no screen will do the work...
Post automatically merged:

Well, here it is!

Last edited:
This is something, I saw this idea while playing "Epic battle fantasy 4", You had to choose correct order of path in same looking places to pass through. I did similar, you will be teleported to the same looking beginning when you go wrong way (teleports are hidden behind trees so you won't even know that you got lost). Example: You go from left to right and can walk this direction in infinite loop. When you go back you will be somewhere else... this is kind of messing in head but it is easy to figure this out just by placing items on the floor :/

J1 - So this is this - my idea of getting lost in the jungle ^^

xgp2qK4.png

J2 - Example of the path (there will be few secret tips inside city so that all adventurers will have easier task than just guess)
5J9aXFf.png

Last edited:
Seems like lessons in high school on Zoom, and I have to reply to myself :/

C1 - Crystal cavern! - It is quite fun because of many dead ends and secret tunnels before you enter this cave all in all you have swim underwater. but it seems that somebody already been here!
8qtKSrI.png

PS: is there way to turn off stairs and invisible floors in RME?

C2 - Ow I've found previous explorer! ...guess his rope wasn't as strong as mine!
5bBZOSK.png

C3 - Cave has also two different chambers, depending on the distance from volcano...
GiZW6oV.png

C4 - Second is blueish. If You have sharp "eye" You will find little treasures in this cave ^^
IxO3TS2.png

This is overlook of the whole cave, anyway Happy 2021 Geological Caves Year ^^
gtngCO4.png

Hidden Draken City

DC1
- Entrance
bkDcjCS.png

DC2
- Rice Fields
jO3SqCO.png

DC3
- Main street with temple and palace
M8IBwn1.png

DC4
- Wild jungle to the south
wSA2qpQ.png

DC5
- Undergrounds are divided into two loops
7p18p28.png

DC6
- I hope I decorated it well and there are many tiny but charming places
oG91lFJ.png

DC7
- Corrupted part of jungle
1Gr2QFd.png

Man this is one of the most unique "worlds" I've seen so far, so strange yet it all fits together in its crazy style. I like it

Only thing I can really say as a tip from my opinion would be to be careful with the amount of different bright colours you have in one area, especially ones that stand out with no other support in contrasting colors. But that's not really a big deal

DC8 - Ow, for everyone who like changes:
oakfhLu.gif

SCREECH you are right but when You will see more parts of jungle I think You will see some style in this bright, contrasting madness xD

HV1 - So it is time for Hive with grading monster levels on each floor
rSYz6pq.png

HV2 - I made it with nice loops for everyone who would like to stay and exp here
bItoQHv.png

HV3 - The closer to surface You are the brighter hive is
ystIOo0.png

HV4 - I've seen hive just by browsing real map and it was boring, hope i made it little more exciting!
IPt275e.png

HV5 - The top floor is reach with wild flowers
8X13eHv.gif

i like the hive place, especially the last pic. But i absolutely dont like that draken city; too many different sprites that dont fit with each other because their size doesnt fit each other

Few underground dungeons:

CV 1 - Underneath drown volcano
or6mqP7.png

CV 2 - Some swampy ruins
GnA3a2g.png

CV 3 - Terramite colony
qPD8Nd0.png

CV 4 - More challenging dungeons
KBlcFPo.png

CV 5 - Undergrounds of insectown
Dgg6LDC.png

CV 6 - Water cavern
rsPtNRN.png

CV 7 - Caves in karst region
E16pMSV.png

CV 8 - Underground swamp
SFMXnUN.png

CV 9 - Terrorland
GP1kkIU.png

CV1 - Again, When I put lava spawnlings it turned out to be really challenging for my level (or my playing skills ^^)
yicVhMG.png

JR 1 - I redesigned Jungle Roof
Lh9n4hX.png

JR 2 - You can see path of traveling on log on the river, it is so twisted because of 3 different paths use one teleport so you cannot skip from one place to another
V6t6nvq.png

JR 3 - I exchanged boring plains into wild growth rocks and cliffs
HMGoW6c.png

JR 4 - Also took out hydras and put dragonlings, there were too many hydras and nothing between it and giant spiders.
Yq0dbAr.png

Back