• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BEST ANTI-Spy-Virus EVER

Why does people argue over what the best anti-virus is?

In either way you will always end up with viruses even if you have your so named "Best anti-virus"

i think they want more protect ...
Did you know that there are more than 500 spy programs are produced everyday..

Will you be happy if someone spied on your computer and took what he wants from your files.

i think they want more protect ...
Did you know that there are more than 500 spy programs are produced everyday..

Will you be happy if someone spied on your computer and took what he wants from your files.

Yes I will be very happy ;)

Windows:
Common sense.
MSE
- Profit

Linux:
Hrupy derpety derp Sense.
- Profit

MSE is the only program I have survived to have installed on my computer for security. It's lightweight and dosn't bother me. (Assuming you have changed settings to your preferences).

Nice ...

Windows:
Common sense.
MSE
- Profit

Linux:
- Profit

this is your pc info ? :D

lmfao @ ello

Still regardless of how you want to look at it you'll still need an antivirus/antisypware or antimalware to inform you of an unsafe folder/file/program/website/etc.

I prefer common sense 2013 with MSE
Here is my walk-through on internet safety:
1. Common Sense
2. Common Sense
3. MSE(Micro$oft Security Essentials, for those that don't know.)
4. ?????
4.5. Did I mention Common Sense?
5. PROTECTED!

And there you have it, as you can see, I could not stress any further "Common Sense", the internet, is no different than RL, if you f*ck a dirty whore, expect AIDS, if you walk on the wrong neighborhood, expect to be shot down or mugged. So know your Environment, so you can better protect yourself, also MSE is like having a G18(Automatic)... just in case!

Linux Tutorial:
1. Power PC
2. ?????
3. PROFIT

For best result, Install Gentoo!
Common Sense FTW!
Common Sense for me
I install AVG Free once per month or something to see if anything escaped me, then I uninstall, I hate having stuff running in the background
Windows:
Common sense.
MSE
- Profit

Linux:
- Profit

MSE is the only program I have survived to have installed on my computer for security. It's lightweight and dosn't bother me. (Assuming you have changed settings to your preferences).

And the winner is.. COMMON SENSE WITH MSE! Now let's remove our tinfoil hats.

Oh and don't forget to install gentoo etc

Distros like Debian and fedora, etc. use old packages and libraries and they are very secure, Rolling release distros like Gentoo, Sabayon, Arch Linux, etc. are even more secure, though can be unstable from time to time, and it also depends on the branch you run on, in my case Sabayon Linux, we Have "Weekly", "Limbo" and "Hell" , Weekly is like the latest stable, Limbo is Latest Testing and Hell is "Right out of the womb".

You guys are constantly thinking about experienced computer users, I have never seen someone who has little to no knowledge messing with Linux, gentoo, fedora, redhat, arch linux, sabayon or any of those distros. I've only seen them run Windows os because that is the more 'user friendly' os for beginners that know only a very little about computers.

You guys are constantly thinking about experienced computer users, I have never seen someone who has little to no knowledge messing with Linux, gentoo, fedora, redhat, arch linux, sabayon or any of those distros. I've only seen them run Windows os because that is the more 'user friendly' os for beginners that know only a very little about computers.

I'll share with you my first Linux experience, for me it was not like most users, most users start at shallow waters and can get to slowly experience the system, for me it was like going out to the sea in a boat and dive in the sea with lead strapped on my legs, when I first installed linux, it was Debian, and I accidentally my Windows Vista, before I knew it, I was in Linux land with no turning back luckly it had all the software needed to work my way up, with a browser, internet and our friend google,I got around the OS in a day in a half, after some week I switched to Ubuntu, and from there on I was on my distro hoping days until now that I stopped at Sabayon.

I wasn't the most computer savvy either, but I made it, it only comes to show, that people do not learn about computers because they can't but because they fear of difference and change, all anyone ever needs is that push that sends you to the point of no return, to the state of "Sink or Swim" in order to learn.

This is what keeps Windows users from going to alternative OS, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
It's a tactic used often by Micro$oft.

yes but how fast did you gain your knowledge? Alot of people arn't like that, they arn't afraid of jumping, they are afraid that they will screw something up and it will cost money to replace what's lost. My first experience with an OS that wasn't XP was with Ubuntu build 9.10, I had to say it looked really simple but when it came to updating the system or installing something I was completly baffled, I had no clue what to do especially since I had no internet access since I needed my ethernet driver installed too. Well guess what? I destroyed 2 hard drives learning about Ubuntu, once because I was installing the updates and I had to go and I was retarded and thought "It shouldn't matter if I turn the computer off while it's downloading/installing the updates" so I shut it down thinking it'd be like Win XP, where it just picks back up where it left off. Nope, destroyed one hard drive there. Another one that I destroyed was when I put in XP before Ubuntu it did something during the installation and screwed my hard drive up again. People don't want to do that because they are afraid of having to get a new piece of equipment or losing valuable information. Me? I learned something sure, but I normally only learn the hard way which was how I came to learn about and love Linux OS. When people usually learn the hard way they don't want to go that way again because of losing something. (And yes I do admit I am retarded when it comes to first time learning but we all do at one point, I just tend to have more of a deficiancy.)

by screw up, you mean you messed up the filesystem, rendering both os unusable, in essence all you needed to do was recover grub or use a windows installation disk to overwrite the mbr file, since you have to be highly unlucky to kill your hardrive to the point that it can't be used, I've honestly never heard of something like this and I have dealt with many kinds of OS.

I believe that you are probably unlucky on the loss of the HDD but everyone has their hard times on an OS, to learn things that you do not know, it takes to ask the right questions, that's what I did when I first started.

I didn't have anybody to ask, as I said I was young and retarded, but yes I did screw it up to the point to where one of the sections was corrupted and no longer usable.

walkingdragon! yeah i must use anti programs!
i want to know why companies anti-virus don't make anti-virus program without disadvantages .

Because they want money for their programs and because they don't have all the required info for all the new viruses being put out there on the internet these days.

That's why, if you want to get rid of the Viruses, get rid of the bearer of viruses! Problem solved, the problem is the OS.

Yes Windows is virus capable and Linux systems are not but windows is more end user friendly.

Back