• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best antivirus?

I use McAfee Total Protection it slows down my laptop a bit but it comes with virus scanner, site checker (will tell you if the site is trusted or not helps if you lack common sense), online backup, create vaults (different drives that are password protected on your computer), Cleaner/File Shredder (can remove temporary internet history), and when things try to run on your computer its will ask you to allow once, allow always, or block) and some more features.
Its about $50 per year if you have the money its worth it in my opinion.

Best Anti-virus software

If your are looking for Free anti virus, go for AVG, it is more widely used. AVG works just perfectly, able to detect threats and the update support is nice. Norton on the other hand, has already a reputation when it comes to security, this however requires you for an additional cost,the security services are good (no question). If you can afford Norton then go for it, otherwise go fro AVG. Check out this link What is the best Antivirus Software? | Techyv.com for additional information on how to choose your anti-virus

Back