• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar Best Avatar Animated for Dois?

Dois

Why so serious?
Reaction score
mm, I am searching for am avatar but i dont know what theme choise XD, if you make the best one i will be happy and u will have +1 Reputation and the Moral at top!:D I know, i am paying to much , but its ok. :D

Thanks Brothers!

Dois.

lol I got bored.
hoWgM.gif

Joker_Card_by_loonylucifer.jpg

it can be like a card or similar at this or idk i dont have imagination!! XD

or maybe can be a MONKEY TOO ; )

OMWlE.png

Here you go. The backgorund is entirely by me... Thank god for grunge brushes XD

Last edited:
Stop asking for rep for any avatar you make, because all the ones you've made that you have been asking for rep can't be used... They need to be 100x100 for normal users or 120x120 for donator users.

Stop asking for rep for any avatar you make, because all the ones you've made that you have been asking for rep can't be used... They need to be 100x100 for normal users or 120x120 for donator users.
Then explain to me how I'm using this image as my avatar
gXVIR.png

It does resize, however at large it looks good but when u shrink it, it doesn't look nearly as good..

Back